Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
So I’m having a particular issue as I installed Monterey on a new setup with z690 UD AC everything worked perfectly then this morning I removed one gpu and restarted and since then my machine won’t boot. I suspected a bios reset and have gone into he bios and setup but still no go. I will attach a screenshot of what I’m seeing in verbose mode. Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Attachments

• 0979A5D4-9479-4BE2-A5AA-EB8F961604E0.jpeg
    0979A5D4-9479-4BE2-A5AA-EB8F961604E0.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
So I’m having a particular issue as I installed Monterey on a new setup with z690 UD AC everything worked perfectly then this morning I removed one gpu and restarted and since then my machine won’t boot. I suspected a bios reset and have gone into he bios and setup but still no go. I will attach a screenshot of what I’m seeing in verbose mode. Any assistance would be really appreciated.
If you need help you can have a look at my EFI build here as well as BIOS settings and see if it works for you. It works with Monterey.

Tried your suggestion however I am still not booting. I am almost pulling my hair out as the machine was butter smooth before it is painful as now I am sure its a setting causing the issue as I put my backup windows disk in and it booted right up so hardware works fine. ARRRRGGGGGGGGG

Here is an update I redid the EFI setup and redid the BIOS setup and miraculously with nothing different than what was there before just a redo of exactly what was there it booted and has run perfectly since even updated to Ventura. Thanks for all of the assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back