Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z690 Aero G + i5-12600K + AMD RX 6800 XT

I have a Dell P2715Q 4K monitor. This "beast" won't cooperate on wake-up from sleep. I have to pull the power plug, wait 30 seconds and reinsert the plug each before I wake up my system. I've tried every monitor menu fix on both tonymacx86 and from Internet searches to no joy.

Here is my config.plist DeviceProperties:
View attachment 542606

How do I apply the "CFG,CFG_USE_AGDC | Data | 00"?
Please see screenshot:
Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.59.29 PM.png

Can anybody confirm what is and what isn't working for the z690 Aero D?
Thank you in advance.

B+H has the Aero G, DDR4 variant, in stock now for $280.

I figured out my sleep problem. It was the audio optical toslink connection. I mentioned in another post that my SPDIF connection went out after some time. It could have been a couple of days or a week. Since the audo is USB based, it makes sense that would cause a sleep issue. The speaker has been connected via Bluetooth and all works. Even my monitor USB hubs work. I wonder if this would also happen with the line out of the sound card. If anyone knows a fix, please share.

Last edited:
I’ve had some problems with sleep as well.

please trying.
Thx. bought the Asus Z690 Prime-P D4 and the EFI works great. xD Only Ethernet doesnt work. I think the board has a RealTec USB controller

Hi @CaseySJ !

I recently changed my Titan Ridge, for a Maple Ridge, which works flawlessly on Windows 11 (the Titan didn't) and I followed carefully your post about setting up SSDT's for this new card :

I followed the instructions and I'm using the Maple Ridge SSDT you provided, changed the card slot, 5 pin header, etc. I just changed the PCIe card, the rest of the config is a copy of yours.

I wanted to share my experience :

I use the 2 TB4 ports of the cards (1 for Apollo Twin X, 1 for a THB3 SSD external enclosure)

- Cold boot won't work at all
- Hot plug neither

I always need to cold boot first, then restart and only at this second time, the Apollo connects.

I tried with the 2 AML's your provided (Titan and Maple), no change.

config_plist_-_pour_OpenCore_officiel__0_7_8_Configuration_de_la_version__et_EFI.png

config_plist_-_pour_OpenCore_officiel__0_7_8_Configuration_de_la_version_.png

I remember you had changed something in my SSDT for my Titan Ridge and the cold boot problem had disappeared. Isn't it possible with Maple ?

I'm using the config in the EFI attached.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    44.4 MB · Views: 52
@CaseySJ
Wow just read your comment and saw that we can use XhciPortLimit for Monterey 12.0.1. Is this new development from OpenCore or something change with the newer Monterey version? This means we can go above the 15 port limit right?

Looking to buy memory for this board that works with the XMP profile enabled. Since the kit listed in the golden build is out of stock I am hoping a few people can share what they successfully used so I have a few options for both 3200 and 3600. Thanks

Back