Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z690 Aero G + i5-12600K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Looking to buy memory for this board that works with the XMP profile enabled. Since the kit listed in the golden build is out of stock I am hoping a few people can share what they successfully used so I have a few options for both 3200 and 3600. Thanks
The best place for compatible memory is the manufacturer/model memory support list. This motherboard's support list can be found here:

@CaseySJ

nvidia-hack-gpu-drivers-open-source-demand-768x768.jpg

source: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/nvidias-dlss-code-leaked-hackers-threaten-to-reveal-more/

@Sn0wMan,

It is Nvidia's right to choose whether it wants to open source its drivers or keep them closed. Whoever is threatening Nvidia is guilty of extortion. There are other ways -- legal and ethical ways -- to pressure companies to change their policies. Whoever is threatening Nvidia needs to stop immediately.

@Sn0wMan,

It is Nvidia's right to choose whether it wants to open source its drivers or keep them closed. Whoever is threatening Nvidia is guilty of extortion. There are other ways -- legal and ethical ways -- to pressure companies to change their policies. Whoever is threatening Nvidia needs to stop immediately.
Yes, I also hope Nvidia could open source by themself instead of force them to do so.

@CaseySJ, I have bought several modified Titan Ridge v2 cards on eBay last year. How do I tell what version of the modified firmware in the card?

@CaseySJ, I have bought several modified Titan Ridge v2 cards on eBay last year. How do I tell what version of the modified firmware in the card?
@Stork,

Once the card is installed (even without SSDT) we can go to “System Information” —> “Thunderbolt/USB4”. Then we can see the firmware version near the top of the list.

Good news: with OpenCore 0.7.9, the fan monitoring is working now(partly)

1646751348896.png

** Update to Latest OpenCore **

Back