Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX6502GB (100% working DSDT FREE)

Motherboard
z68a-d3-b3
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
GTX 650
Ha lol just checked just uploaded today excellent :D going to give it a shot thanks

Multibeast - Uploaded by MacMan - 05-16-2014

I had 2 audio issues so far after waking computer from sleep audio via aux is not working but if i put it back in to sleep a second time and re awake the machine audio works ?

Motherboard
Z68ma-D2H-B3 UEFI U1C Bios
CPU
i5 2500k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Have you tried the released 6.3 update to multibeast? It changed the way the audio kexts are handled and I can't seem to get my audio working with it. I have also tried version 6.1 where I got the ports recognized but couldn't get any output.

Motherboard
z68a-d3-b3
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
GTX 650
Have you tried the released 6.3 update to multibeast? It changed the way the audio kexts are handled and I can't seem to get my audio working with it. I have also tried version 6.1 where I got the ports recognized but couldn't get any output.

Hey I just installed the audio kext using MB 6.3 they seem to be working fine for me.. i put the comp in sleep 3x just to test it for me the previous issue was when my pc would sleep and wake and i would loose audio.. I would make sure that you have also updated chameleon as stated here. you can also manually delete the audio kexts as well and re install via MB 6.3

" Realtek ALCxxx, we are no longer using HDAEnabler.kext. Each patched AppleHDA provided in MultiBeast is now dependent on the Chameleon/Chimera module HDAEnabler.dylib or a DSDT or SSDT with a layout-id of 1, 2 or 3. "

Motherboard
CPU
i5 2500k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey I just installed the audio kext using MB 6.3 they seem to be working fine for me.. i put the comp in sleep 3x just to test it for me the previous issue was when my pc would sleep and wake and i would loose audio.. I would make sure that you have also updated chameleon as stated here. you can also manually delete the audio kexts as well and re install via MB 6.3

" Realtek ALCxxx, we are no longer using HDAEnabler.kext. Each patched AppleHDA provided in MultiBeast is now dependent on the Chameleon/Chimera module HDAEnabler.dylib or a DSDT or SSDT with a layout-id of 1, 2 or 3. "

Thanks for your help, I simply reinstalled the audio kexts from 6.1 along with the optional 3-port enabler. All audio working fine. Is there any advantage of using the audio method from 6.3? making way or streamlining for future iterations of OSX?

Motherboard
z68a-d3-b3
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
GTX 650
10.9.4 update works fine :D

Works fine on Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 [Downloaded combo update and installed]
-Repair permissions first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo disktuil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Install combo update
-Update will auto install and Reboot PC
-install audio kext ALC889 DSDT FREE
-Re Enable TRIM on SSD
-Repair permissions first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo disktuil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Reboot and your done

Attachments

• AudioMB6.3.1.mb
    803 bytes · Views: 117
  • Kext_Utility.app.v2.5.7.zip
    272 KB · Views: 71
Motherboard
CPU
i5 2500k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello again,
I am having some trouble getting my audio ports to work correctly. I cannot get my microphone to input. I tried 3 system definitions; mac pro 3,1, mac mini 5,1, and iMac 14,2. I have the optional 3 port installed to allow output to 2 sources (2 sources wouldn't work without it, but interestingly enough, the mic worked then w/ 1 output) and I have installed ALC889 and repaired permissions. It seems that I cannot have 2 outputs AND a mic input at the same time, changing settings swaps the two.
I'm using Multibeast version 6.3.
Is there a way to wipe the audio slate clean and reinstall from scratch to get all 3 ports working correctly?

thanks for all of the work that you have put into maintaining updates for this motherboard