Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX6502GB (100% working DSDT FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha lol just checked just uploaded today excellent :D going to give it a shot thanks

Multibeast - Uploaded by MacMan - 05-16-2014

I had 2 audio issues so far after waking computer from sleep audio via aux is not working but if i put it back in to sleep a second time and re awake the machine audio works ?

Have you tried the released 6.3 update to multibeast? It changed the way the audio kexts are handled and I can't seem to get my audio working with it. I have also tried version 6.1 where I got the ports recognized but couldn't get any output.

Have you tried the released 6.3 update to multibeast? It changed the way the audio kexts are handled and I can't seem to get my audio working with it. I have also tried version 6.1 where I got the ports recognized but couldn't get any output.

Hey I just installed the audio kext using MB 6.3 they seem to be working fine for me.. i put the comp in sleep 3x just to test it for me the previous issue was when my pc would sleep and wake and i would loose audio.. I would make sure that you have also updated chameleon as stated here. you can also manually delete the audio kexts as well and re install via MB 6.3

" Realtek ALCxxx, we are no longer using HDAEnabler.kext. Each patched AppleHDA provided in MultiBeast is now dependent on the Chameleon/Chimera module HDAEnabler.dylib or a DSDT or SSDT with a layout-id of 1, 2 or 3. "

Hey I just installed the audio kext using MB 6.3 they seem to be working fine for me.. i put the comp in sleep 3x just to test it for me the previous issue was when my pc would sleep and wake and i would loose audio.. I would make sure that you have also updated chameleon as stated here. you can also manually delete the audio kexts as well and re install via MB 6.3

" Realtek ALCxxx, we are no longer using HDAEnabler.kext. Each patched AppleHDA provided in MultiBeast is now dependent on the Chameleon/Chimera module HDAEnabler.dylib or a DSDT or SSDT with a layout-id of 1, 2 or 3. "

Thanks for your help, I simply reinstalled the audio kexts from 6.1 along with the optional 3-port enabler. All audio working fine. Is there any advantage of using the audio method from 6.3? making way or streamlining for future iterations of OSX?

10.9.4 update works fine :D

Works fine on Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 [Downloaded combo update and installed]
-Repair permissions first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo disktuil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Install combo update
-Update will auto install and Reboot PC
-install audio kext ALC889 DSDT FREE
-Re Enable TRIM on SSD
-Repair permissions first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo disktuil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Reboot and your done

Attachments

• AudioMB6.3.1.mb
    803 bytes · Views: 161
  • Kext_Utility.app.v2.5.7.zip
    272 KB · Views: 99
Hello again,
I am having some trouble getting my audio ports to work correctly. I cannot get my microphone to input. I tried 3 system definitions; mac pro 3,1, mac mini 5,1, and iMac 14,2. I have the optional 3 port installed to allow output to 2 sources (2 sources wouldn't work without it, but interestingly enough, the mic worked then w/ 1 output) and I have installed ALC889 and repaired permissions. It seems that I cannot have 2 outputs AND a mic input at the same time, changing settings swaps the two.
I'm using Multibeast version 6.3.
Is there a way to wipe the audio slate clean and reinstall from scratch to get all 3 ports working correctly?

thanks for all of the work that you have put into maintaining updates for this motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back