Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

That's why I think it's strange. Before I opened a tab on the iPhone, soon after I was on Safari, even my history was all unified, after installing Monterey, this happened.

I really don't know the answer... Sorry...

Alright, it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the help and for your great work here.
Thanks, I'll try to buy a Wifi and Bluetooth card.
Thanks

Alright, it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the help and for your great work here.
Thanks, I'll try to buy a Wifi and Bluetooth card.
Thanks
Try signing out of your AppleID from all your devices, then signing back in.

Try signing out of your AppleID from all your devices, then signing back in.
Thank you for your help. I will try., but I think I would lose all the songs saved offline in apple music

Thank you for your help. I will try., but I think I would lose all the songs saved offline in apple music

I'm not sure how that Apple Music stuff works. But I know I've had problems in the past after updating the system when the Apple processes that are supposed to syncing behind the scenes would lose sync with one of the apps, like iMessages, Sidecar and things like that. It hasn't happened in a while. But I recall that to fix the sync issues, I logged out then logged back in. I hope it works for you!

Hello,

Sorry to interrupt this new topic, just a heads-up : upgrading to monterey with opencore worked :)

Only weird thing, now my Windows dual boot which is on another physical drive, overwrites boot priority every time i reboot from it.. this would never happen before. I have to go into BIOS and reinstate my macOS drive as primary boot every time i come from Windows..

Hello,

Sorry to interrupt this new topic, just a heads-up : upgrading to monterey with opencore worked :)

Only weird thing, now my Windows dual boot which is on another physical drive, overwrites boot priority every time i reboot from it.. this would never happen before. I have to go into BIOS and reinstate my macOS drive as primary boot every time i come from Windows..

I didn't boot in to Windows enough of this to be an issue for me... I never looked in to addressing this.

Hello,

Does your physical Mac drive have ONLY the Mac efi, and does your Windows boot manager ONLY live on the Windows drive?

If so, my machine is kinda the same way… in that I have a saved bios config for both Mac and Windows, but when I load the Mac config I do also have to change the boot priority— the profile loader doesn’t want to change. Never figured out why, but it’s only a few clicks more so I never investigated.

Supposedly there are ways to have opencore be the loader for both—which would solve that, but I never took the time to suss out how to make Windows 10 happy with that.

J

Hello,

In addition to the BIOS setting, in MacOS, make sure to set your startup disk (System Preferences > Startup Disk) to your Mac volume. That might help.

Are you using the OC boot picker to select OS's? I don't really select from here. During the boot splash screen, I press F12 to select the boot drive. It's old school, but I've never had a problem.

OpenCore EFI updated to version 0.8.2.

All kexts updated to latest release versions.

If you intend to upgrade to macOS Ventura, you must be on OpenCore 0.8.2 or higher.
it sounds like you will need 0.8.3 or higher to update Ventura. I would like to do this but I am not sure how to make my own 0.8.3

Back