Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Yea, I guess this is my last option, but I have no idea how OpenCore works. I guess I'm have to read their doc.

EDIT - wait I just need to use the EFI you provide in #1 ? I've read on OpenCore website that there's a lot of cleaning to do from Clover.

Yea, I guess this is my last option, but I have no idea how OpenCore works. I guess I'm have to read their doc.

EDIT - wait I just need to use the EFI you provide in #1 ? I've read on OpenCore website that there's a lot of cleaning to do from Clover.

Cleaning?

That's why I post the EFIs in post #1...

Alright! I will try OpenCore then! Thanks again for your amazing work and the support you provide. It's really amazing

Hi guys

Since I installed Monterey, my Safari doesn't sync with iPhone, history, bookmarks and themes are not unified.
Only the Passwords that are working perfectly.
Is there any solution? I already enabled "use homepage on all devices" but it still doesn't sync.

Thanks.

Hi guys

Since I installed Monterey, my Safari doesn't sync with iPhone, history, bookmarks and themes are not unified.
Only the Passwords that are working perfectly.
Is there any solution? I already enabled "use homepage on all devices" but it still doesn't sync.

Thanks.

Do you have working Bluetooth and Wi-Fi?

Are all your devices signed in to the same iCloud account?

Do you have working Bluetooth and Wi-Fi?

Are all your devices signed in to the same iCloud account?
I don't have WiFi and Bluetooth card.
Iin the old system the sync with the iPhone was normal, including the iCloud tabs.

Yes, all my devices use the same iCloud, and they are appearing in the search app.

I don't have WiFi and Bluetooth card.
Iin the old system the sync with the iPhone was normal, including the iCloud tabs.

Yes, all my devices use the same iCloud, and they are appearing in the search app.

Not sure... Handoff has only ever worked for me when I have Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled.

Not sure... Handoff has only ever worked for me when I have Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled.
That's why I think it's strange. Before I opened a tab on the iPhone, soon after I was on Safari, even my history was all unified, after installing Monterey, this happened.

Back