Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

On Clover, yes.
thanks, but I have another question, clover configurator is compatible with Big Sur ? because I launch a last version a clover configurator, this program freeze after mount partition efi

PC - Speaking of USB mapping, does this look right to you? It looks like way more than 15 ports for XHC. I am loading your USBPorts-with-Power.kext in OC. I have the xhciport limit option unchecked.

View attachment 497276

No. That doesn't look right at all. This is what it looks like when I launch Hackintool. I'm using the same USB kext that's in the EFI folders in post #1.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 4.36.34 AM.png

Last edited:
thanks, but I have another question, clover configurator is compatible with Big Sur ? because I launch a last version a clover configurator, this program freeze after mount partition efi

I use EFI Agent to mount EFI partitions. Clover Configurator doesn't freeze for me.

I use EFI Agent to mount EFI partitions. Clover Configurator doesn't freeze for me.
I tried with efi agent, and I have the same problem the partition is well mounted but I can not adjust anything in clover configurator it is frozen, what is the problem?

I would like to configure things in clover but cannot do anything

I tried with efi agent, and I have the same problem the partition is well mounted but I can not adjust anything in clover configurator it is frozen, what is the problem?

I would like to configure things in clover but cannot do anything

I have no idea. Clover Configurator has never frozen on me.

I don't understand with efi agent I can open the efi folder, but with clover configurator I can neither open the folder and even less congfiuré anything, we have nothing configured? at partition level or need to activate SIP?

I don't understand with efi agent I can open the efi folder, but with clover configurator I can neither open the folder and even less congfiuré anything, we have nothing configured? at partition level or need to activate SIP?

The last time I had SIP disabled was about 2 years ago.

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2020-11-20 à 10.59.40 AM.png
    Capture d'écran 2020-11-20 à 10.59.40 AM.png
    333.3 KB · Views: 29
Back