Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

I see and How do I change it? i've seen it on clover configurator but IDK how to propper do the change.

Open your config.plist with Clover Configurator.
Click "SMBIOS" on the left part of the window. (#1 in image below)
Click on the button with the up+down arrows and select iMac19,1. (#2 in image below)
Save.
Reboot.

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 7.03.37 PM.png

Open your config.plist with Clover Configurator.
Click "SMBIOS" on the left part of the window. (#1 in image below)
Click on the button with the up+down arrows and select iMac19,1. (#2 in image below)
Save.
Reboot.

View attachment 479295
So the result was :
Igpu enabled on bios and system selected as Imac 19,1 fcpx does not open just like when in Macpro 1,1 when I disable Igpu fcpx opens on both profiles.

One weird thing is that my Lacie 8tb external HD does not work on any USB slot either but a 32gb USB stick does.

So the result was :
Igpu enabled on bios and system selected as Imac 19,1 fcpx does not open just like when in Macpro 1,1 when I disable Igpu fcpx opens on both profiles.

One weird thing is that my Lacie 8tb external HD does not work on any USB slot either but a 32gb USB stick does.

That doesn't make sense...

Please download the attached version of IORegistryExplorer, launch it, save the output, and post here.

Also, please post your entire EFI folder.

Attachments

• IORegistryExplorer-SLRID_v10.6.3.zip
    254.5 KB · Views: 39
That doesn't make sense...

Please download the attached version of IORegistryExplorer, launch it, save the output, and post here.

Also, please post your entire EFI folder.

Attachments

• Rafa’s iMac Pro.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
  • EFI.zip
    23.2 MB · Views: 57

According to IORegistryExplorer, your IGPU is not enabled.

You are also using the wrong config.plist. You are using the config.plist from post #4 which is ONLY meant for users who do are not using a discrete video card.

Please used the config.plist that's included with the EFI on post #1.

This is what pandemic boredom has led me to...
IMG_7533.jpg

Btw, if anyone is wondering if hackintoshes are stable and reliable... Mine sure is...
Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 9.06.06 PM.png

You are also using the wrong config.plist. You are using the config.plist from post #4 which is ONLY meant for users who do are not using a discrete video card.

Please used the config.plist that's included with the EFI on post #1.
done it, replaced the config.plist and enabled the IGPU, now fcpx loads but system monitor does not show the Igpu monitor.External HD is still not visible.

done it, replaced the config.plist and enabled the IGPU, now fcpx loads but system monitor does not show the Igpu monitor.External HD is still not visible.

No monitors should be connected to the motherboard if you have a discrete video card. When IGPU is operating in "headless" mode, it means no monitors (the "head(s)" being monitors).

Download the attached USB kext and copy it to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ to replace the old one.

Attachments

• USBPorts-with-Power.kext.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 43
Back