Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Thanks man! Machine is up and running, one last thing is the Archer T6E, which kext should I use for it?

I have no idea. I've never used one of those. What chipset does it have?

Try adding AirportBrcmFixup.kext. Search Google for "acidanthera GitHub AirportBrcmFixup".
Flawless!
Now it's fine-tuning!
Thank you very much
I really appreciate your effort to put it all together and still help people out solving the details!
If you ever need me, just ask.
Cheers from Brazil!

Flawless!
Now it's fine-tuning!
Thank you very much
I really appreciate your effort to put it all together and still help people out solving the details!
If you ever need me, just ask.
Cheers from Brazil!
Cool, another countryman, @pastrychef helps a lot of people here.

Do you happen to know why finalcut crashes right after clicking it?

Which system definition are you using?

If you are using MacPro1,1, be sure to disable IGPU in BIOS.
If you are using iMac19,1, be sure to enable IGPU in BIOS.

If you removed WhateverGreen, make sure to do the proper renames for IGPU and/or GFX0.

Which system definition are you using?

If you are using MacPro1,1, be sure to disable IGPU in BIOS.
If you are using iMac19,1, be sure to enable IGPU in BIOS.

If you removed WhateverGreen, make sure to do the proper renames for IGPU and/or GFX0.

Worked!
Thanks!

I 'm using imacpro1,1.
I have disabled it and fcpx now works. Do I get to have headless mode with the igpu deactivated on bios or do I need to change the system profile?

Worked!
Thanks!

I 'm using imacpro1,1.
I have disabled it and fcpx now works. Do I get to have headless mode with the igpu deactivated on bios or do I need to change the system profile?

Real iMacPro1,1s use CPUs that don't have IGPU so there's no such thing as headless IGPU for iMacPro1,1.

If you want to use IGPU in headless mode, switch to iMac19,1 and enable IGPU in BIOS.

Real iMacPro1,1s use CPUs that don't have IGPU so there's no such thing as headless IGPU for iMacPro1,1.

If you want to use IGPU in headless mode, switch to iMac19,1 and enable IGPU in BIOS.
I see and How do I change it? i've seen it on clover configurator but IDK how to propper do the change.

Back