Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6600 Eagle 8G Graphics Card now $179 after Promo code

I Have a Wacom cintiq pro 24 inch drawing tablet, and I need that to work with macOS Ventura/Monterey. Isn't it essential to have an equal amount of HDMI and display ports ?
No, it is not essential to have an equal number of HDMI and DisplayPort connectors.

My Wacom Pro tablet works just fine on any of my Mac, Hack or Windows systems, irrespective of the number or type of display connectors available. As long as I connect the tablet with a good cable it works.

No, it is not essential to have an equal number of HDMI and DisplayPort connectors.

My Wacom Pro tablet works just fine on any of my Mac, Hack or Windows systems, irrespective of the number or type of display connectors available. As long as I connect the tablet with a good cable it works.
Well, I am using the DisplayPort since it displays in 4K.

The ASUS Dual Radeon is $209 on Newegg today!.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 9.29.08 AM.png

@craighazan did you see this $40 off promo code at Newegg ? Today only. NO REBATES to send in !

SSBYA232

DP LITE EDITION Only for those that use 1-2 monitors.​

@craighazan did you see this $40 off promo code at Newegg ? Today only. NO REBATES to send in !

SSBYA232

I missed it, I wasn't paying attention, but that's a really good deal!, just under $200. Will we start seeing sub $200 RX 6600 now that RX 7000 is almost here?.

Back