Motherboard
Asus H-81M-E
CPU
i5 4440
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1050 2gb OC
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, first of all, I want to say that I've tried other things in similar threads.

I've got this card 2GB Gigabyte GTX 1050:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N1050D5-2GD#kf

I've successfully install 10.13.6 with Clover, put FakeSMC and network driver and boot with nv_disable=1, then I've installed latest Nvidia web drivers, and then I've got black screen on boot (monitor loses signal).
Monitor is connected via HDMI (not 2.0), integrated card is disabled in bios, I've also tried Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp, NO injects and etc, smbios 14,1 (also I've tried 17.1), still no luck. NvidiaWeb and et.c is also checked in config.plist.
Config.plist is attached.

Fun fact: my friend has the same card but from Palit and he has no issues with it, just install web drivers and enabled NvidiaWeb. Is there any change to get this card working?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 146
@sartemd174, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

@sartemd174 , I have the same problem, when I install web driver, and use it, then I've got black screen on boot (monitor loses signal) , I want to know wheater you solved the problem, and how. I use 10.13.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back