Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GB-BSi5-6200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte > Need full model name > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi there, I know this machine runs great with OS X but I've found some problems. I've followed the Skylake NUC6 Guide from Rehabman to install 10.12.5 (which is absolutely great) but when I patch the ALC255 my DSDT turns into a mess.

Although I know using Unibeast it's not an universal solution, it helped me to install my other Hacks. The problem went when I ran Multibeast to do the Post-Installation, then suddenly stucked into a line related to Intel Graphics (can't remember what exactly, but even if I uncheck Intel injection on Clover, it stops there anyway).

So I'm guessing if someone has this machine working fine to know what's the best method.

Bios version is F7 and I forgot to say that I have a Crucial MX300 M.2 SSD but I think it's irrelevant.
P.D.: I've purchased a DW1560 m.2 card in order to get WiFi+BT, I'll have it in a few days.

Thank you.

Sorry, I've posted in the wrong section by mistake. I would appreciate if the admins move this thread into the correct one!

Sorry, I've posted in the wrong section by mistake. I would appreciate if the admins move this thread into the correct one!
Done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back