Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Thunderbolt (Updated to 10.8.2 and MultiBeast 5.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No news about wifi/bluetooth with the include card ?

I've install the Atheros AR5B95 AR5B95H AR5B95-H Atheros 9285 kext but it seem not working :(

Any idea ?
it is not compatible, and I do not think someone will made ​​a driver for it
you can replace it with a compatible wireless card for against any other work

What is the problem me it works well? ...?

with 3770 must disable the VT-D in the bios, and if you use 6.2 macmini and nvidia video card must be removed from the 10.8.3 kexts INTELHD and replaced by those of 10.8.2 http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-youtube-green-screen-crashes.html#post595934

if you have this error at startup are kexts INTELHD of 10.8.3 which is the problem we must deleted or replaced by those of 10.8.2
must do this as the installation key MultiBeast usb if you have a small multicolored spinning wheel at the end of the start

View attachment 57044

So if I just follow the original guide but disable VT-D, set the system definition to macmini 6.2, and replace the extra folder it should work?

EDIT:
Ok, so I've tried that but now I am getting this screen when booting from my SSD with -v.

photo.jpg

So if I just follow the original guide but disable VT-D, set the system definition to macmini 6.2, and replace the extra folder it should work?

EDIT:
Ok, so I've tried that but now I am getting this screen when booting from my SSD with -v.
is that you with a repair authorization utilitaire disc?

test start putting -v -f

I'm just using a USB flash drive with Unibeast. I tried -v -f and nothing worked. I got this screen:
ok open the Extra folder of the USB drive, go into the extensions folder, removed all kexts except FakeSMC.kext

takes org.chameleon.boot.plist my extra folder
puts in place of the one in the extra folder on the USB flash post #367

if it is a key made with MultiBeast osx 10.8.3, , take intelhd 10.8.2 kexts and install them on the USB flash drive with KextBeast post #347

if its invisible folder uses showallfiles to make them appear

Attachments

• ShowAllFiles.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 107
ok open the Extra folder of the USB drive, go into the extensions folder, removed all kexts except FakeSMC.kext

takes org.chameleon.boot.plist my extra folder
puts in place of the one in the extra folder on the USB flash post #367

if it is a key made with MultiBeast osx 10.8.3, , take intelhd 10.8.2 kexts and install them on the USB flash drive with KextBeast post #347

if its invisible folder uses showallfiles to make them appear

Ok I just tried all of that and now I'm getting a panic kernel. Here's what it looks like:

I've tried -v -x and the variants but still get the same message.

EDIT:
So I retried your instructions, I think I misunderstood the first time. So I booted from my USB drive into Mountain Lion SSD and replaced the files you said to. When I try to boot from my USB into Mountain Lion SSD now I get this screen:
-v -f almost.jpg<-New screen

Attachments

• kernelpanic.jpg
    kernelpanic.jpg
    1,011 KB · Views: 137
Ok I just tried all of that and now I'm getting a panic kernel. Here's what it looks like:

I've tried -v -x and the variants but still get the same message.

EDIT:
So I retried your instructions, I think I misunderstood the first time. So I booted from my USB drive into Mountain Lion SSD and replaced the files you said to. When I try to boot from my USB into Mountain Lion SSD now I get this screen:
your boot disk are well PO OR P... not UEFI?

FOR I7 3770 ONLY

1) make the usb key UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.7.0 nothing checked in the choice
2) Open ShowAllFiles
3) go back sought extra put in the trash and put mine in lieu
4) put the kexts INTELHD 10.8.2 on usb key with KextBeast (if you use the key to 10.8.3, 10.8.2 if it is not required)

restarted install mac OSX

restarted on the usb end system installation to install the rest of the things with MultiBeast
replaced the extra hard drive folder by mine
open KextBeast install kexts INTELHD 10.8.2 hard drive (if you used 10.8.3, 10.8.2 if it is not required)

Attachments

• Extra HARD DRIVE.zip
    837.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Extra USB KEY.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
Now I am getting stuck at a grey screen with an apple logo on it. -x won't even let me boot from the usb drive to SSD now.

the gray screen with the apple can last long enough
must waited a little, especially when you start on usb it may take time
if you did as I have explained it to work
I tested on my machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back