Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Thunderbolt (Updated to 10.8.2 and MultiBeast 5.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my name is chris I have the ga-z77x-up5 th motherboard I can't find out what the multi beast settings

The multibeast settings you are asking for are on the first post of this thread you posted on!! You managed to find the right thread but appeared not to bother reading it.

I read it and I wanted to know what multibeast settings for my motherboard with a core i5 3570k processor no graphics card

This is my 3rd system i've made using the up5-th mb and this time round the thunderbolt ports just don't work.
Nothings different from my previous two systems and i've tried everything i can think of.
Things that i've tried that i didn't need to do on my previous systems are;

Update bios to F12e
Add thunderbolt kexts from a Macbook Pro Retina
Install using OSX 10.8.3
Turn off wake via thunderbolt vis bios
change system definition to other than iMac 13,1
Starting from scratch

All of these things didnt work.

If someone can please shed some light that would be amazing.

Thankyou

I just set up my Hackintosh following Alfa's instructions to the letter, with the exception of:
-- disabling vt-d
-- Using the MacPro 3.1 definitions.

I have three problems:
1. System boots, but slowly;
2. Wi-Fi is greyed out in all preferences -- I installed the TP-Link 450 Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter, and have re-installed it, but Wi-Fi preferences remain greyed out.
3. I can only use the integrated graphics, not my ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670. In the bios settings in Alfa's instructions, he enables the integrated graphics. Could this be the problem?

I have solved problems 1 and 3, but for the life of me I cannot get Wi-Fi. The wi-fi option is greyed out when I install Mountain Lion, and when I go into network settings there is no option whatsoever for Wi-Fi.

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back