Contribute
Register

Gigabyte ga-z77p-d3, Corsair DDR3 8g, i5 3450, redeon HD6750

Status
Not open for further replies.
i5osx said:
Start with parameter "-v" (without quotes).
What does your system say to you when the boot process stays still some time? Maybe "still waiting for root device"? I'm sure your problem was discussed 3 million times in this and other forums. ;-)

So don't forget to set your SATA ports to AHCI.

A DSDT must exactly match your mainboard and bios version. Wait until tonymac and macman will deliver a proper patched DSDT for your board.

Until then you have the choice of "Easybeast" and not UserDSDT in Multibeast. Try it out.

Oh My God. "discussed 3 million times" :crazy:

1. My SATA is AHCI.
2. May be waiting for "A DSDT must exactly match my mainboard and bios version"
3. Sorry I don't understand about "Easybeast".

1) fine
2) ok
3) In Multibeast the first two checkboxes are "Easybeast" and "UserDSDT"; where Easybeast is the solution for boards without an existing DSDT. So forget about DSDT, start Multibeast, check only "Easybeast" and let do Multibeast its magic.

Sound, LAN, USB3 etc. could be installed later. The first goal is to get your system booting.

i5osx said:
1) fine
2) ok
3) In Multibeast the first two checkboxes are "Easybeast" and "UserDSDT"; where Easybeast is the solution for boards without an existing DSDT. So forget about DSDT, start Multibeast, check only "Easybeast" and let do Multibeast its magic.

Sound, LAN, USB3 etc. could be installed later. The first goal is to get your system booting.

Thank..

How to Backup and restore the last good system when I installed wrong DSDT.

kunghang said:
i5osx said:
1) fine
2) ok

Thank..

How to Backup and restore the last good system when I installed wrong DSDT.

1. Can you make the DSDT for me or someone?
2. The Easybeast. Do not have to download? I can't found in the "Resources" and "Home" page.
3. I am not found "Powercolor Redeon HD6750" driver in this site. Can you tell me for some compatible driver for use.

Thank You very much again.

Are you sure that a Hackintosh is the right thing for you? Please do not misunderstand me, but... never mind, i will answer your questions:

1) no

2) It's part of Multibeast (See picture in the guide)
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052
"EasyBeast Install" is the first option

3) No "driver" (kernel extension "kext") needed. Chimera knows a HD6750 since version 1.5.4
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.de/2011/09/c ... e-fix.html

May the force be with you (Yoda) :mrgreen:

i5osx said:
Are you sure that a Hackintosh is the right thing for you? Please do not misunderstand me, but... never mind, i will answer your questions:

1) no

2) It's part of Multibeast (See picture in the guide)
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052
"EasyBeast Install" is the first option

3) No "driver" (kernel extension "kext") needed. Chimera knows a HD6750 since version 1.5.4
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.de/2011/09/c ... e-fix.html

May the force be with you (Yoda) :mrgreen:

My Hackintosh is something to me can't sleep every night all 3 weeks.

Now ..1. I can setup the 10.7 Lion is OK. Update to 10.7.4 work.
2. I can't boot from HDD. I not found DSTS for it. I still waiting for someone to make it.
2.1 DSDT-GA-Z77-DS3H.aml not work. Stop at Apple Logo.
2.2 DSDT-GA-Z77X-UD5H.aml not work. Stop at Apple Logo.
2.3 "EasyBeast" Selected by MultiBeast 4.5.1 not work. Stop at Apple Logo.
3. I try to install another driver by MultiBeast.
3.1 Lan work.
3.2 Sound not work.
3.3 VGA not work. I install "Chimera 1.9.2-1" it said successes but I can't change the resolution. Can you tell me where post step by step for this.

You successfully upgraded to 10.7.4? Did you copy a patched kernel to the HD again (Bridgehelper 4.0.1 AFTER Combo Update an THEN reboot)? This is needed by using a patched kernel like you (because Ivys are not supported by Apple yet and the combo update installs an unpatched Apple "Vanilla" kernel).

If you did so:
At the chimera boot screen you should press the arrow down key and choose "verbose mode" (equal to type in -v) to start. You will see a quick nice text-adventure and the messages at the end of this would be helpful.

Never forget that you are working with unsupported hardware and patched software. So everything could happen and it`s hard to help you without an equal hardware to check. :rolleyes:

i5osx said:
You successfully upgraded to 10.7.4? Did you copy a patched kernel to the HD again (Bridgehelper 4.0.1 AFTER Combo Update an THEN reboot)? This is needed by using a patched kernel like you (because Ivys are not supported by Apple yet and the combo update installs an unpatched Apple "Vanilla" kernel).
Now my system is reinstall to 10.7
1. I updated to 10.7.4
2. My Lion is 10.7.4
3. Run Bridgehelper 4.0.1 the target is USB.
4. Go to terminal
4.1 type "rm /volumes/Lion/mack_kernel" press Enter
4.2 type "cp /volumes/usb/mach_kernel /volumes/Lion/" press Enter

5. Backup the Lion partition to image by CCC 3.4.5
6. Reboot.

How to change the monitor resolution?

And your systems now boots from HD without USB stick? Did you use EasyBeast setup from Multibeast with target HD (Lion)? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back