Contribute
Register

Gigabyte ga-z77p-d3, Corsair DDR3 8g, i5 3450, redeon HD6750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at "Patched AppleHDA"

@kduvernay: yes, but my personal batteryligh is flashing red... :mrgreen:

kunghang said:
Now I can boot my Hackintosh with HDD. I am very glad and thank you. :headbang: :clap:

Not sure if you took notes in detail but it would help the community if you gave us your step-by-step procedure to get this working and post it in the "User builds" sub-forum with the "[SUCCESS] GA-Z77P-D3" title. The board you used is very affordable and perhaps those in this community looking for a budget build would benefit from this.

Pinoymac said:
kunghang said:
Now I can boot my Hackintosh with HDD. I am very glad and thank you. :headbang: :clap:

Not sure if you took notes in detail but it would help the community if you gave us your step-by-step procedure to get this working and post it in the "User builds" sub-forum with the "[SUCCESS] GA-Z77P-D3" title. The board you used is very affordable and perhaps those in this community looking for a budget build would benefit from this.

I am Sorry for this. My Build is ...

Not Work
1. Sound not work.
2. VGA Res 1900x1080 Not Work.
3. and ...

@kunghang

Because you were able to run Lion 10.7.4, that is already a "working" build with a few areas to work on. It's a start. So go ahead and post your build details in the "User builds" sub forum. Instead of using "[SUCCESS]" use "[WORKING]" as part of the title. Some members here have helped you get that working, you could at least share your installation process for others to read.

I am using mobo Gigabyte GA-Z77P-D3 with Intel Core i5 3450 and Gigabyte HD6670 DDR3 2GB connected to HDMI, using AtiPorts=3 kernel flag, I get a full working system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back