Graphics
GeForce 9500 GT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
How to install Hackintosh Lion 10.7.3 for This spec.
Gigabyte ga-z77p-d3, Corsair DDR3 8g, i5 3450, redeon HD6750

1. I try to make it with CD "rBoot / iBoot" and change to DVD "Mac Lion 10.7.3" not work. My PC Loop reboot.
2. I try to make USB Boot with UniBeast 1.2.0 and restore DVD "Mac Lion 10.7.3" to USB.
2.1 Boot system with UniBeat USB.
2.2 Select "Mac Lion 10.7.3"
2.3 The result is same reboot reboot.....
3. Make USB Boot with Chameleon 2.1 and restore DVD "Mac Lion 10.7.3" to USB.
3.1 Boot system with Chameleon USB.
3.2 Select "Mac Lion 10.7.3"
3.3 The result is same reboot reboot.....
4. Same Step 3 but change to Chameleon RC5.
The result my PC reboot reboot.

Can U help me? Please tell me how to install .... thank you.

i5osx said:
Your CPU belongs to the Intel "Ivy Bridge" Generation. So have a look at:
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052

Thank You. ... i follow that step
1. I download the "Install Mac OS X" and copy to HDD. and make it to Applications Finder the name is "Install Mac OS X" show in the list.
2. I have 2 USB Drive 8g, 16g.
2.1 Make USB Boot (8g.) with UniBeast 1.2.0 and selected Mac App Store "Install Mac OS X Lion" in the package name.
2.2 Run BridgeHelper 4.0.0 target to USB (8g).
2.3 Restore "InstallESD.dmg" to USB (16g) by "Disk Utility" from Right Click "Install Mac OS X" and Selected "Show Package Contents"/contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg
3. Boot system from USB (8g.)
4. Screen show HDD partition and USB (16g.)
5. Selected Boot from USB (16g.)
6. My PC reboot reboot and reboot.

Can U tell me something wrong. (Sorry for my bad English)

Follow the guide step by step and don't stop at point 5 because it's VERY important to copy the Ivy Bridge compatible "mach_kernel" from your usb stick to your harddrive.

So your step 2.3 is unnecessary and you only need one usb stick. That's not part of the guide.

In very short:
- create one "USB" stick using Unibeast first and Bridgehelper second
- boot from usb and install lion to your HD
- boot from usb again and copy the mach_kernel from USB to HD
- boot from usb and choose HD as boot drive (keep fingers crossed)
- use Multibeast in your fresh Lion to get things running without your USB stick

Try it again. Good luck!

i5osx said:
Follow the guide step by step and don't stop at point 5 because it's VERY important to copy the Ivy Bridge compatible "mach_kernel" from your usb stick to your harddrive.

So your step 2.3 is unnecessary and you only need one usb stick. That's not part of the guide.

In very short:
- create one "USB" stick using Unibeast first and Bridgehelper second
- boot from usb and install lion to your HD
- boot from usb again and copy the mach_kernel from USB to HD
- boot from usb and choose HD as boot drive (keep fingers crossed)
- use Multibeast in your fresh Lion to get things running without your USB stick

Try it again. Good luck!

Thank You very much for the answer.
I try to start again.
1. Create only one USB to boot and install.
1.1 Run Disk Utility and make 1 partition 8g. be Master boot record and Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and change name to "USB".
1.2 Mount drive "Mac OS X Install ESD" from Applications with Right Click at "Install Mac OS X" and "Show Package Contents". go to Finder "Contents/SharedSupport/" Open File name "InstallESD.dmg".
1.3 Run UniBeast 1.2.0 target to USB. Selected the Mac App Store "Install Mac OS X Lion" 10.5 MB.about 12 minute. It said The installation was successful.
1.4 Run BridgeHelper and target to USB name is "Mac OS X Install ESD" 15.4 MB.
It said The installation was successful.
1.5 Boot my PC with USB.
1.6 Screen Show partition of USB and HDD. and selected USB.
1.7 The Logo Apple and Screen "Selected Language" But My KEYB+Mouse not response.

**Please help me and sorry for my bad English

Your USB stick seems to work. So far so good.

Did you use a blue usb port for your keyboard? They are USB3 and not supported at your point of installation! You need to use the black USB ports.

So plug your keyboard and mouse in black usb ports and try once more.

i5osx said:
Your USB stick seems to work. So far so good.

Did you use a blue usb port for your keyboard? They are USB3 and not supported at your point of installation! You need to use the black USB ports.

So plug your keyboard and mouse in black usb ports and try once more.

Ohh .. You are My God. :clap:

This step.
1. Go to Disk Utility and make 2 partitions at HDD with GUID.
2. Install on one Mac OS Extended (Journaled) partition name is "MAC OS" . It said "Install Successed".
3. Boot from USB. and selected "MAC OS".
4. My PC reboot.

How can i do it.

Once again: please follow the guide!

Your "MAC OS" failed to boot because the setup of Lion is not prepared to use Ive Bridge. Bridgehelper only prepares your usb stick to boot with Ivys. The Lion setup ignores your trick and installs the standard (incompatible) kernel to your HD. So you have to overwrite the Lion HD kernel by the Bridgehelper patched kernel on your stick.

So:
- boot from usb and select boot from usb once more
- then follow the guide from step 6 to end

Hope this helps finally

i5osx said:
Once again: please follow the guide!

Your "MAC OS" failed to boot because the setup of Lion is not prepared to use Ive Bridge. Bridgehelper only prepares your usb stick to boot with Ivys. The Lion setup ignores your trick and installs the standard (incompatible) kernel to your HD. So you have to overwrite the Lion HD kernel by the Bridgehelper patched kernel on your stick.

So:
- boot from usb and select boot from usb once more
- then follow the guide from step 6 to end

Hope this helps finally

Very Good... and Thank you very much.

In that topic now I go step 11 but I'm not sure about compatible my main board DSDT.
In the list have only 2 choices.
F3=GA-Z77-DS3H
F5=GA-Z77XUD5H
My Main Board is "GA-Z77p-D3"

1. Try to F3 first. Copy file "DSDT-GA-Z77-DS3H-F3.aml" to desktop and rename to "DSDT.aml"
2. Copy MultiBeast 4.5.1 to desktop.
3. Run MultiBeast and follow option from picture(Step 11) target to The HDD Lion partition. 8.8 MB. It said "The installation was successful"
4. Restart and Reboot from Lion Drive.

It stop in screen Apple.

Start with parameter "-v" (without quotes).
What does your system say to you when the boot process stays still some time? Maybe "still waiting for root device"? I'm sure your problem was discussed 3 million times in this and other forums. ;-)

So don't forget to set your SATA ports to AHCI.

A DSDT must exactly match your mainboard and bios version. Wait until tonymac and macman will deliver a proper patched DSDT for your board.

Until then you have the choice of "Easybeast" and not UserDSDT in Multibeast. Try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back