Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 or ga-z68p-d3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine locks up as well and I bought the Intel 13 core 2105 like the hardware config says? I have AHCI and 64 bit in Bios on as well?

lordko said:
krypticmac said:
ejdme said:
I'm using the GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 and everything is working great. (sound, ethernet, and Intel HD 3000)

how did you get the intel hd 3000 working?

I have the GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 too with an i3-2105 and my HD 3000 works mostly fine using Unibeast. I did the bios and multibeast recommended settings.

I'm using it in 1920x1080 on my HD TV. However I have to use the DVI port, I cant boot if I use HDMI and tried GraphicsEnabler Yes and No. Also the picture is perfect, DVD player works, Plex in 1080p easily and it's all smooth but I do not get the ripple effects in the dashboard.

Is there something I am missing?

tristin12345 said:
installed boot loader kernal panic on boot up, my dsdt causes a kernal panic for some reason because of the audio..... im pretty sure that this may be the end of the road...... :thumbdown:

If you have the proper BIOS settings and iBoot is working, then you're configuring something wrong. HUNDREDS of working builds have been confirmed with that motherboard. What is the kernel panic? You have not told us that yet. Have you been running "System Utilities" every time you run Mulibeast?

I have the same problem

LION 10.7.3

all graphic, ethernet usb ecc work fine but the audio don't start

there is a cumulative patch ???

Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
cpu i2500k
asus ATI 4550 Card
wd 500
help me please
thanks !!

ricciolo said:
I have the same problem

LION 10.7.3

all graphic, ethernet usb ecc work fine but the audio don't start

there is a cumulative patch ???

Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
cpu i2500k
asus ATI 4550 Card
wd 500
help me please
thanks !!

Run Multibeast and choose the following:

Screen%2520Shot%25202012-03-17%2520at%25206.37.12%2520PM.jpg

Dont' work i use multi beast and i have set the option in the photo but the audio dont start !! :thumbdown:

i have used multibest 4.30 for lion downloaded from this site...

the bios motherboard is F9 i have not upgrade/downgrade it

when install DSDT (downloaded from this site)

Lion at the reboot Crash (blank screen)

what is your bios and mobo revision please ?

Thanks

I solved i have install combo update to 10.7.3 and after i have installed with multibest lion edition the voodo driver and restart...

Thank is fantastic... :wave:

I have Lion up and running (z68ma mobo, 2500K, 3000 graphics), using DVI to the monitor, ethernet works and audio works (at least for front headphone port). Thanks to everyone who puts this site together - it's been great and worked in first attempt!

But...
I'd like to use the HDMI port so I can have audio/video together to my home theater. It seems the HDMI port doesn't work, not just in Mac but even in the BIOS/POST screen the monitor says no signal.

Before RMA'ing the mobo, is there another way to test whether this works? I'm not certain if there's a priority or other setting which would prevent the DVI and HDMI port from both working in parallel.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Forgot to mention - in some guides online people say I need Mac Mini as the system definition and not install GraphicsEnabler=NO. Any thoughts on this? When I followed that route the screen was stuck at 1020x768 and looked awful.

kre728 said:
I have Lion up and running (z68ma mobo, 2500K, 3000 graphics), using DVI to the monitor, ethernet works and audio works (at least for front headphone port). Thanks to everyone who puts this site together - it's been great and worked in first attempt!

But...
I'd like to use the HDMI port so I can have audio/video together to my home theater. It seems the HDMI port doesn't work, not just in Mac but even in the BIOS/POST screen the monitor says no signal.

Before RMA'ing the mobo, is there another way to test whether this works? I'm not certain if there's a priority or other setting which would prevent the DVI and HDMI port from both working in parallel.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Forgot to mention - in some guides online people say I need Mac Mini as the system definition and not install GraphicsEnabler=NO. Any thoughts on this? When I followed that route the screen was stuck at 1020x768 and looked awful.

The correct setup is macmini and GE=YES. There is some editing required to get the HDMI audio working...don't have a link but search for a user named Toleda.

Thanks, will tinker with it tonight. Quick question - is there any negative effect of running Multibeast multiple times (will it replace or delete older kexts?), and do I need to select all the kexts from the initial install each time to maintain them?

My issue with HDMI isn't audio, and I've saved Toleda's guide. My problem is HDMI video doesn't work, regardless of booting Mac I can't even see the bios post screen.

kre728 said:
Thanks, will tinker with it tonight. Quick question - is there any negative effect of running Multibeast multiple times (will it replace or delete older kexts?), and do I need to select all the kexts from the initial install each time to maintain them?

My issue with HDMI isn't audio, and I've saved Toleda's guide. My problem is HDMI video doesn't work, regardless of booting Mac I can't even see the bios post screen.

The last time I played with this sort of setup, I installed lion connected via DVI-D to a monitor. After install, I hooked it up directly to my TV via HDMI to HDMI and it worked fine. Possible you could have a bad HDMI port on the motherboard but I guess you'll just have to troubleshoot. Assuming the hardware is good, no reason it shouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back