Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B550 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + AMD Ryzen 7 3700X + AMD RX 5600 XT

@CaseySJ seems to work great after stress testing this for a few hours... thank you kind sir!

1681603640571.png

Sure — this is the one I’m using:
Ah ok! it's the same Lorys gave me. Thank you so much! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Boot Picker is displayed on the lowest connected video output port of the GPU (closest to the motherboard). It does not have to be the first physical port.
Yes, that is correct. Do you know if there is a control that will display Boot Picker on a video output port of the GPU that is NOT the lowest connected port?

Yes, that is correct. Do you know if there is a control that will display Boot Picker on a video output port of the GPU that is NOT the lowest connected port?
I am not aware of a method to change video output port for the boot picker, but perhaps this could be a feature request to be added to the Acidanthera Bug Tracker as an enhancement request...

Hi again @CaseySJ ! I bought this 10gbit NIC ASUS XG-C100C V2 (MarvellAQtion AQN-107) but I have random freeze and reboot. I can see the nic with the quirks forceaquantia in kernel config but it doesn't work. Can't get the IP. Any idea?
Is there any other thing to do to make it work on Ventura 13.3.1?
Maybe your kernel patch?

EDIT SOLVED: YES! It was the patch. I remember now that you said to me that only on Big Sur we need just the quirk. Now it's working perfectly on Ventura with your patch. I need also the quirk with the kernel patch right?

Attachments

• 33BCE814-8494-4959-8E64-2EE33C9CDA5C.jpeg
    33BCE814-8494-4959-8E64-2EE33C9CDA5C.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello gents,
I have a Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P (many of you run a Vision D variant): can anyone confirm that all I/O (the two LAN ports, USB ports, TB port…) are working properly under Ventura?
I had read the last 10 or so pages, approx backward to November 2022, an I was not able to find any information about.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello gents,
I have a Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P (many of you run a Vision D variant): can anyone confirm that all I/O (the two LAN ports, USB ports, TB port…) are working properly under Ventura?
I had read the last 10 or so page, approx to November 2022, an I was not able to find any information about.

Thank you.
On the B550 Vision D both Ethernet ports work in Ventura when use the driver referenced in this post:

On the B550 Vision D both Ethernet ports work in Ventura when use the driver referenced in this post:
Thank you @CaseySJ, but if I remember well, the Vision D-P has a different Intel controller than the one mounted on the Vision D variant. Should this driver be applied to the Vision D-P variant as well?

Thank you @CaseySJ, but if I remember well, the Vision D-P has a different Intel controller than the one mounted on the Vision D variant. Should this driver be applied to the Vision D-P variant as well?
Oh, you want me to look up the specs for that board? ;)
  • Intel port needs this procedure:
  • Realtek port needs this driver:

Back