Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B550 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + AMD Ryzen 7 3700X + AMD RX 5600 XT

Ouch, the one you just uploaded wont boot the new update installer or my old system. I had to revert back to my back up. :(

Kernel->Add: AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext is duplicated at Index 1 and 16!

Kernel->Patch[25]->Replace requires ReplaceMask to be active for corresponding bits!

Kernel->Patch[26]->Replace requires ReplaceMask to be active for corresponding bits!

CheckKernel returns 3 errors!

The oc validator said it had duplicate lines in the ethernet kext.

I tried to add the cpu patch manually a few weeks back and i may gave u a oc that was half messed with.. Do you want me to send you my 8.9 config plist? I have a 3.8 R7 5800x cpu on this board
Oops, I forgot to mention this:
  • Please download attached kext and copy to EFI/OC/Kexts folder
  • Then try the new config.plist

Attachments

• AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext.zip
    157.8 KB · Views: 30
@CaseySJ
Any luck on why I'm still stuck on boot for install update? Thanks in advance.
Please copy serial numbers into PlatformInfo -> DataHub and try this version of config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    55.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi @CaseySJ ! Finally here with my new B550 Vision D replaced from gigabyte! my old one was a little bit buggy xD
anyway, I installed Ventura in this build and I'm tryin to make my 2 ethernet i211 works. Can you tell me which kext is better on ventura for this build?

Hi @CaseySJ ! Finally here with my new B550 Vision D replaced from gigabyte! my old one was a little bit buggy xD
anyway, I installed Ventura in this build and I'm tryin to make my 2 ethernet i211 works. Can you tell me which kext is better on ventura for this build?
Sure — this is the one I’m using:

Sure — this is the one I’m using:
Wait a minute.... @CaseySJ are you saying that this kext works on the B550 Vision D finally without applying wake scripts?

Wait a minute.... @CaseySJ are you saying that this kext works on the B550 Vision D finally without applying wake scripts?
I’m not using any special scripts with this kext. It just works.

Thx for confirming... let me try with my Asrock.. since its using the same ....ill report back in a while!

Back