Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B550 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + AMD Ryzen 7 3700X + AMD RX 5600 XT

Another new toy?? :)

The 16GB models are sold out in the USA until mid December.
Yea.. 16GB model is sold out here too ... :)

Too bad UA didnt get their drivers updated for M1 yet.. so nothing to connect to the 2 TB3 ports :(

In macOS 11.0.1, it's in AMDRadeonX6000Framebuffer, but not in AMDRadeonX6000.
This happened with prior graphics cards, we need to wait for Apple to add Navi 20 to the 6000.kext and 6000Hardware.kext.

Yea.. 16GB model is sold out here too ... :)

Too bad UA didnt get their drivers updated for M1 yet.. so nothing to connect to the 2 TB3 ports :(
This is another reason why M1 is such a good idea — it forces all these companies (including Plug-in developers) to release 64-bit binaries or risk obsolescence. Some of them will choose obsolescence anyway; those products should simply not be purchased or used.

Ryzen 7 5800X can be pre-ordered on Amazon now for delivery around December 23+.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0815XFSGK/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

D5008AC9-A3EF-4EAC-8352-3CB97D515B04.png

Last edited:
This happened with prior graphics cards, we need to wait for Apple to add Navi 20 to the 6000.kext and 6000Hardware.kext.
Yes I think we jumped the gun on this. NAVI 21 will most likely not work with 11.0.1 or 11.1.

I am a lucky son of a gun!:)
But is still on the way ..
I can wait to see if is working in my hackintosh beast !
RADEON RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD *VERY LIMITED STOCK*

Attachments

• order rx 6800 dispached.JPG
    order rx 6800 dispached.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 45
I am a lucky son of a gun!:)
But is still on the way ..
I can wait to see if is working in my hackintosh beast !
RADEON RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD *VERY LIMITED STOCK*
Be sure to redirect that to my house... :)

P.S. At this time we see hints of NAVI 21 in macOS, but not actual driver support. So the card will currently not work. Hopefully it will work in about 3-5 months (but anything could happen between now and then).

Be sure to redirect that to my house... :)

P.S. At this time we see hints of NAVI 21 in macOS, but not actual driver support. So the card will currently not work. Hopefully it will work in about 3-5 months (but anything could happen between now and then).
Remember was the same problem with RX 5700 XT, and smart guys figure out. ;) I the mean time I will keep both in my system one for Windows and one for Big Sur . I hope I have enough power for both. :lol:

Remember was the same problem with RX 5700 XT, and smart guys figure out. ;) I the mean time I will keep both in my system one for Windows and one for Big Sur . I hope I have enough power for both. :lol:
There’s a lot of interest in that card so keep us updated when the card arrives! In the worst case we can see if the default VGA driver will kick in.

Back