Graphics
Intel HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello I am looking to build a hackintosh with the sierra and would like to take a doubt the Geforce GTX 950 would, if serves to be the GTX 950 SC or only the GTX 950?

What is the difference between the GTX 950 and GTX 950 SC both Nvidia (EVGA)?

Help

Hello I am looking to build a hackintosh with the sierra and would like to take a doubt the Geforce GTX 950 would, if serves to be the GTX 950 SC or only the GTX 950?

What is the difference between the GTX 950 and GTX 950 SC both Nvidia (EVGA)?

Help

The card should work with the correct Web Drivers installed. The only difference between the two cards is the stock clock speeds provided they have the same cooler.

I'm running the GTX 950 on Sierra and it's working.

I'm running the GTX 950 on Sierra and it's working.
I am also running GTX 950 on Sierra - also seems to be working well. I tested it out with league of legends, and for about 10 minutes I was getting >100fps on ultra high settings. Then, the performance got worse and worse until it stayed < 5 fps and the game was unplayable. Have you experienced anything similar?

same problem with GTX 970

Guys, does anyone of you use it with Final Cut Pro? I have GTX 950 and FCPX hangs and freezes for about 8 seconds pretty often, when I trim a clip, rewind, etc.
I tried it with Yosemite and with Sierra, the results are the same. Except that the graphics adapter works fine.

Plz Help 950 Sierra :(

Last edited:
Plz Help 950 Sierra :(

Have you installed Nvidia Web drivers and added NvidiaWeb True to config? Should look something like this in Xcode.

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 22.07.54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back