Contribute
Register

GeForce GTX 750 Ti Maxwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pressed the trigger too and it is not working. Since I have two HackIntoshes, I moved the 650 Ti to this "old" quad Core 775 processor, but the Ivy Bridge is just languishing, waiting for support that usually comes from this awesome site.:headbang:

I bought a 750ti for the script mining performance and am bummed we haven't seen drivers yet. Nvidia supplied some for Linux (albeit 32-bit), so I'm surprised they haven't taken the next step and made them for 64-bit Linux/OS X.

Until then I'm stuck booting in Window$ to mine overnight :oops:

Apple only supports it's Macintoshs in OS X. The nVidia 750 chipset isn't in a product, yet.

I want a 750 Ti, too, but I'm waiting for two things to happen: first, OS X support, and, second, for the 2nd generation of 750 graphics cards to come out because the first generation (except for the Gigabyte) aren't conducive for driving two DVI connection monitors, like the 650 Ti's.

still no good news about the gtx 750 ti drivers????:crazy:

good news is i managed to get it shown in maverick using nvidia latest web driver but i don't think it is working as the resolution is low and the ram detected is wrong, it is only 1gb but it detected as 3gb
and the screen flicker

Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 3.52.05 am.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-12 at 4.01.21 am.png

my plist
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>nv_disable=0 nvda_drv=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Hi stanc, my father has that card but i didn't make it work, did you get QE/CI with that web driver you said?
for the resolution problem did you tried SwitchResX or the resolution flag on your plist?
could you be so kind to post the link of the nvidia web drivers you used. Thanks and have a nice day.

As the new macbook pro's are out with 750m's, it doesnt seem that there will be maxwell support in osx in near future.
Any guesses?

As the new macbook pro's are out with 750m's, it doesnt seem that there will be maxwell support in osx in near future.
Any guesses?

10.9.5 is seeded today. Fingers crossed for updated iMacs / Minis with Maxwell love.

That said, it would have been a great opportunity to put a Maxwell chip in these refreshed MBPs. 650M/750M are very old chips and fall way behind other GPUs right now. Why keep the 750M for another -say- six months when Maxwell is out out since February (and probably much earlier in OEM)?

Hi people!
I'm buy one 750 TI Gigabyte 4x dvi port/2x hdmi port. Now I have to wait any support in Hackintosh :/ I'm used 10.9.4, and my onboard video (HD 2500) not working.. Anywhere have news or other support? :/
Thank you!
Sorry my english, I'm Brazilian :)

Hi Everybody!

I've also got a 750ti, replaced an old 650 that went bust. Been looking around for a while now but cant see any form of proper support for this card! :( Sort of wish I checked into OSX support first before buying a card now!

Any idea if this will ever be supported or think its a no go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back