Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H audio green-port problem solved by welding 2 resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like this. I'm not afraid to solder on my board.

So do I.

Please Hexart, could you send us the route map by PM ?

Regards

If the info is released to public, that will make my friend lose his job.

I can send it to Toleda, let him draw another version routemap and pm to you guys. (If Toleda would like to)

Hi Hexart,

That would be very kind of you and Toleda to do this.

Regards.

Hi Hexart,

That would be very kind of you and Toleda to do this.

Regards.

Any update on this? I would really appreciate the ability to solder my board to fix this annoying problem.

I ended up sending mine back, after spoking with gb nordic support. They said that they're under NDA and have never heard of such problem & fix. They told that if I felt my mobo is defect I should RMA it. New one is also 1.0 , but this time audio works and memslots are even spaced.

I can send it to Toleda, let him draw another version routemap and pm to you guys. (If Toleda would like to)

THANK YOU again for your help. Really, really looking forward to a fix. This would resolve me from installing an USB dongle...

Hello Hexart,

Have you got news about that (did you send the instruction to Toleda) ?

It would be a great help ...

Regards

and an unsupported OSX which is not design for PC based platform.

Also does Gigabyte not test OSX on their boards? How else would they make it so stable?

They didn't say they don't test them he said they are unsupported.....(probably due to threat of litigation)

Does anyone happen to have the instructions to this fix handy? I would really like to try this on my board so I can get audio working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back