Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H audio green-port problem solved by welding 2 resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have instruction to fix this problem? I really need this to fix my motherboard both on ubuntu and my hackintosh

Hi,

Does somebody have information to solve this issue and can send it ?

Thanks

EDIT: INFO REMOVED AT REQUEST OF MANUFACTURER

Hexart, I have a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H (rev. 1.0) board just like yourself and it has recently been giving me problems related to the audio. I'm now using the board under Linux, and the audio is very troublesome.

It has been five years now since Gigabyte asked you to remove your post with the hardware repair information. Would you consider re-posting the information now? People will have this board for many years to come and I don't think Gigabyte is going to care anymore about this issue.

Alternatively, if you are not willing to post the information publicly, could you privately send me the details? I'm very capable with a soldering iron and would love to fix this in hardware once and for all.

Thank you

Hexart, I have a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H (rev. 1.0) board just like yourself and it has recently been giving me problems related to the audio. I'm now using the board under Linux, and the audio is very troublesome.

It has been five years now since Gigabyte asked you to remove your post with the hardware repair information. Would you consider re-posting the information now? People will have this board for many years to come and I don't think Gigabyte is going to care anymore about this issue.

Alternatively, if you are not willing to post the information publicly, could you privately send me the details? I'm very capable with a soldering iron and would love to fix this in hardware once and for all.

Thank you
Yes, how can I send you in person? Leave an e-mail address.

Yes, how can I send you in person? Leave an e-mail address.

email <removed>

I would have sent you a private message, but new users must have 75 posts before they can do that.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Please help me. Sound not work z77x-ud5h rev 1.0
Prompt that needs to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back