Contribute
Register

GA-Z77N-WIFI with Gt 640 not running properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Alex ...

Nice work ... good pictures and storyline and thanks mentioning me too in the story :mrgreen: ... glad I could help you out.
At the moment I'm working with a little Arduino Uno board (electronics with possibility to program)
to control all the fans onboard, and trying to re-use the onboard sensors too for handling the fan speed. (just for fun)
If I'm ready I let you know how (if interested) :p
But it all takes a lot of time to configure and programming which I don't have that much ...

IMG_0266.jpg

hi jbg,

thanks. it's written pretty easy. i did not want to create an official tutorial because i am not sure if this is really allowed. but i think this is working well enough :)

and of course i mentioned you, too because you helped a lot of getting the testing environment working ;) and yessss. i am very interested in what you are creating with this microboard. i heard a lot of all these stuff but i never did do anything by own with such a mini-computer. but very interesting. i heard that it's possible to get linux running on such boards?

what are you using this board for?

best regards

Hahaha,

right :D. The real question I wanted to ask was: Did you check this board with an operating system? I was on a different place with my mind when writing the last post so I forgot half of my question :D

I am getting old and tired :D :D :D

Hey Alex :lol:

I'm old too 40+ ;)

I'm not sure what you try to ask me... but if you mean there's an OS on it ? Don't know I think a little boot-rom or something.
It's compatible with OSX, Linux ... and yeah ... windows too :mrgreen:

And it works stand-alone after programming ..
Take a look at http://arduino.cc

There are 100's of kinda electronic prototyping platforms, but this type is almost everywhere easy to get and there are plenty of excention boards available ... all kinds ... and cheap too. (specially in your country there's a lot of hardware to get)

jeje,

yeah. that was the question :D if you tried to get an OS running on this little device. Actually I don't know exactly this device but I read a couple of information about those mini-computers :D and there they wrote that it's possible to run an OS on it (they named: linux or any other unix-derivates). but in times with smartphones i could not imagine a mini-computer like this. but i really don't know anything about this. i guess it's made for things like you are using it. handling stuff like fans and other controllings.

but i am very interested in how this is working for you. so ... if you get it running please let me know. maybe with some screenshots or more detailed explanations then ;)

would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back