geforce
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

I also have an GA-Z77N-WIFI with a GT640 and Corsair 16 GIG RAM and corei7 3770-> actually every devices which are recommended here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/325-buildi...uary-2013.html

I did do all the steps mentioned in some tutorials here and of course in the forum. Means: Used UniBeast to create my bootable Mac and then installed it. After the first restart I needed to start with -x otherwise the system is not starting. Then I used MultiBeast and checkmarked everything mentioned in this forum except the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet because it's not provided in the latest version of MultiBeast (I guess) . Then restarted. But actually the screen freezes in normal mode. When starting in verbose mode the computer stucks at exactly these lines:

com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address 90:2b:...
com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address 90:2b...
[IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService
considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib triggered rebuild

Then nothing happens anymore.
Do you have any ideas? What could this be? I am absolutely new and don't have any idea. How can I get this working?
When trying to start Mountain Lion after the first installation and without using MultiBeast it freezes on the startscreen (Apple logo with loading symbol underneath). I only can start with -x. The error in this case is the Bluetooth which is not supported. In some tutorials they wrote i should get rid of the wifi and bluetooth card but I as a noob am a little afraid of getting rid of an internal card which is installed on the brandnew mainboard.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas or a step-by-step tutorial on how I can get this solved?

Thanks a lot :)

Hi JBG,

thanks a lot for your fast reply. But actually I can't get it working. I want to let you know what I did do.

1.) Downloaded the latest OSX Mountain Lion from my Apple Account
2.) Used UniBeast to create a bootable USB-Stick
3.) Then the first problems appeared. When I start the PC with the USB-Stick in it the screen freezes at the Apple Logo. The loading circle is spinning and spinning but nothing happens. So I restarted again with the lines: -GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v. With this line it worked so far. I can start the installation-process of Mountain Lion.
4.) I did do exactly what you did do. Formated the SSD with GUID and journaled NFS and named it Mountain Lion. After this the installation starts.
5.) After the installation the computer restarted. And if I don't do anything the computer freezes again on the Apple-logo with the spinning circle. Therefore I restarted again and I put in: -GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v. And the system started into the finishing process of the installation. Here I choosed my country, name, passwords, etc.. After that I am inside of my mac-PC. - Fine so far
6.) I downloaded MultiBeast 5.2.1 and I put in everything you also put in (from this link: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-guide-mountain-lion-10-8-2-ga-z77n-wifi.html). When I started the installation process, another window pops up which asked me to install the Ethernet-driver I also choosed in MultiBeast. I did do. Then I restarted.

------ ERRORS BEGIN -----

7.) After the restart the computer freezes again on the Apple logo. Therefore I restarted again with -GraphicsEnabler=no -x -v. But this time the system tries to start MacOSX but my screen crashes with a million of colored lines but then it freezes again (have a look at the screenshot). I am using the internal graphics-card.
At this point I am not able to get back into macOSX. Also not with -x. Did figure the same problems? If so how can I get rid of them? The last part with Cameleon Wizard - like you wrote - I could not do, yet because I cannot get in to my Mountain Lion.

@ all: Does anybody know how to fix this and how to get back in to my Mountain Lion again?

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• la foto.JPG
    la foto.JPG
    371.6 KB · Views: 258
Hi Alex,

Try typing at the bootscreen : PCIRootUID=0
and then hit enter ...

And if install completed reboot and startup from USB, go in boot screen to the new install (select disk) and again type PCIRootUID=0 if it worked the first time too for you

Maybe don't install again and try (if install was completed) boot from USB, select disk with new install in bootmenu and type PCIRootUID=0

It seems to be a graphical problem, but sins you have the same hardware and Intel HD 4000 too it must work for you too this way ...

PS BIOS in standard mode too ? No over clocking (yet) ?

GL

Hi JBG,

thanks a lot for your fast reply :)
I reinstalled OSX again because -PCIRootUID=0 will not work with the previous installation. I also needed to put in the -x (additional to -PCIRootUID=0) otherwise the installationprocess will not start and the screen would freeze at the Apple logo. After the installation I again used the MultiBeast and checked all the things you also checked. But after the restart the screen freezes in the same way showed in the picture in my last thread. It really does not matter what I put in -PCIRootUID=0 -x -v -etc. ;) I really don't know what's the matter with my mainboard :D jaja. But i figured out that one message often appears: It's about the Bluetooth which is not really working. Ay. A ver. I will try a few different things now. Also I will put in the gt640 again to figure out if these errors still appear with the lines: -PCIRootUID=0 -x.
But if you have another ideas I will be very thankful. :)

Thanks a lot for all your help so far. I am much further now with your help. Really appreciate this :)

Ok Alex ... now type PCIRootUID=0 and not -PCIRootUID=0 :D

And Bluetooth works fine it takes only about 15-20 seconds before it's running

PS ... but leave the video out until it's working, and if you really think that the bluetooth is making trouble,
take it out then ... it's the little mini-PCI card on the board ...
It can be placed back if it works all, and further leave out everything except keyboard and mouse of course :p

Hi JBG,

thanks again for your help. Actually I can get back into my new mac system at any time now. That is a good news. But only with: PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no -x

If I don't use the GraphicsEnabler=no the screen freezes at the Apple logo with the loading circle. I also run MultiBeast with the same options you put in:

- Drivers - Without DSDT (Audio ALC892)
- Drivers - (Disk: Trim Enabler 10.8.1 Patch)
- Drivers - (Network: Realtek LNX2Mac's RealtekRT)

After the restart I needed to put in again the whole line to come back into my osx: PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no -x

Then I downloaded Chameleon Wizard and under org.chameleon.boot i checkmarked:
GUI
Timeout 1
Legacy Logo
Kernel - mach_kernel

Use Kernel cache
darkwake=0
ethernet built in
restart fix

generate p-states
generate c-states

graphicsenabler
graphicsmode: 1440x900x32

Then i clicked on SAVE AS and put in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot
I overwrote the existing file and then i restarted the system.

But again I needed to put in: PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no -x to get back into my system

If I am not using -x in verbose mode it hangs on "Bluetooth Error"
If I am not using GraphicsEnabler=no the screen is full of lines like the picture of one of my first posts in this thread shows.

And if I start with this line the graphic is not sharp and I am pretty sure it's not running perfectly. Youtube videos are still flickering and now again I don't know what to do.

Do you have any more ideas? If not maybe I will video-record the whole process from installing this system ;)

Thanks a lot for your always fast help :)

Hi JBG,

thanks again for your help. Actually I can get back into my new mac system at any time now. That is a good news. But only with: PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no -x

If I don't use the GraphicsEnabler=no the screen freezes at the Apple logo with the loading circle. I also run MultiBeast with the same options you put in:

This is still very strange ... using latest MultiBeast 5.2.1 for Mountain Lion ?

- Drivers - Without DSDT (Audio ALC892)
- Drivers - (Disk: Trim Enabler 10.8.1 Patch)
- Drivers - (Network: Realtek LNX2Mac's RealtekRT)

Also selected :
UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
And have NO dsdt.aml file on desktop ?

After the restart I needed to put in again the whole line to come back into my osx: PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no -x

I assume you selected from BIOS boot menu (F12) the USB to boot from and then in hackintosh menu select fresh install disk?

Then I downloaded Chameleon Wizard and under org.chameleon.boot i checkmarked:
GUI
Timeout 1
Legacy Logo
Kernel - mach_kernel

Use Kernel cache
darkwake=0
ethernet built in
restart fix

generate p-states
generate c-states

graphicsenabler
graphicsmode: 1440x900x32

The graphics mode depends on your monitors resolution

Then i clicked on SAVE AS and put in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot
I overwrote the existing file and then i restarted the system.

But again I needed to put in: PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=no -x to get back into my system

If I am not using -x in verbose mode it hangs on "Bluetooth Error"

Check in 'systeminfo' we do have the same BT hardware :

Code:
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Apple Bluetooth-softwareversie:    4.0.9f33 10885[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Hardware-instellingen:[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Adres:    84-A6-C8-32-17-88[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Fabrikant:    Intel[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Naam:    Mac Pro[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Firmwareversie:    6.7869 (6.64512)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Bluetooth-status:    Ingeschakeld[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Detecteerbaar:    Uitgeschakeld[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Fabrikantcode:    0x8087[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Productcode:    0x7da[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  HCI-versie:    6 (0x6)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  HCI-revisie:    7869 (0x1ebd)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  LMP-versie:    6 (0x6)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  LMP-subversie:    64512 (0xfc00)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Apparaattype (primair):    Computer[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Apparaattype (compleet):    Mac-desktop[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Composite-klasse van apparaat:    3801348 (0x3a0104)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Apparaatklasse (primair):    1 (0x1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Apparaatklasse (secundair):    1 (0x1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]  Serviceklasse:    464 (0x1d0)[/FONT]

But probably you don't see a BT device cause you start in save mode :rolleyes: (-x)
Then just look on the motherboard itself, or I said before, remove the device temporarily until everything else works.

If I am not using GraphicsEnabler=no the screen is full of lines like the picture of one of my first posts in this thread shows.

And if I start with this line the graphic is not sharp and I am pretty sure it's not running perfectly. Youtube videos are still flickering and now again I don't know what to do.

Do you have any more ideas? If not maybe I will video-record the whole process from installing this system ;)

Hi hi ... and put in on YouTube :D

Thanks a lot for your always fast help :)

Your always welcome, if it not works for me I always start from scratch cause you never know what kext or wrong configurations
wil stay on the installed disk, maybe if spend a little MORE time into it ;) you do the same, start from scratch
I'm running out of options here for you :confused:

Good Luck ... and may the force apple be with you ...

PS I'm just thinking cause of the strange graphic behavior ... you didn't change anything in BIOS for the graphic card did you ?
And I never heard you say you reset BIOS to default mode ...
PPS and I'm not sure about the hardware, but maybe you have to look inhere too BridgeHelper 5.0 but I'm not familiar with it...

Hey Alex ...

Great work on the video's man ;)
I looked over the video's a few times and the few difference I see are :

- U are using a DVI --> VGA connector ... I'm not sure what's then the maximum resolution and what's the effect on the system, but maybe that's why you have to use graphicenabled=no (but I'm not sure and cannot test this out here)

- I connected both antennas (wifi and BT) and I don't know the results if NOT connected (probably non)

- a few things are different in the BIOS like :

* I didn't see your settings for 'Internal CPU PLL Overvoltage' I disabled it here.
* For the memory I did not use X.M.P. cause i read somewhere it can cause sleep / awake problems so use memory's capable setting
(in my case I set the System Memory Multiplier to 16.00) NPR (1*)
* VT-d I'm not sure what it is and I don't have it in my BIOS so it MUST because of the different processor type (maybe try disable this)
* Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology Enabled, it should speedup SSD drives - NPR (1*)
* EHCI Hand-off I have Enabled - NPR (1*)

If I was in your case I'll tried every posable difference step by step, not all together then you ail know what was the real problem after a reboot ....

Good luck ...

PS and what about the booting ? I booted only 2 times from USB, one for startup and installation, and second for installing MultiBeast, then you can unplug it and boot from disk ...

(1*) NPR (Not Problem Related) I think these settings are not related with this problem ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back