Contribute
Register

GA-z68xp-ud3 Build With 10.7.2 "SUCCESS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Ejecting the USB drive before you disconnect?

This is weird. I just installed this hackintosh yesterday. My USB was loose so I fixed that. Also my iCloud works just fine even without running champ list As for Mac store I am able to download and install apps no problem. I was expecting to have to fix things. If there's anything you want me to check let me know.

I just followed the unibeast and multibeast tutorial.

Make sure all bios settings are good.

Dave

To limabeancarson:

I have a good feeling that if you purchased lion from your Mac store account you wouldn't have any issues with the store or with iCloud. I purchased mine through the app store from my friends Mac. I bet when you sign in it verifies if you purchased lion.

Just a theory. I have had zero problems.

I just get a checksum error in bios booting up a lot I load the last good config then it loads.

Dave

I did purchase it from the app store. I've been running lion since it came out on my Mac pro.

I continue to have network problems with the 194.xxx.xxx.xxx issue. It is working fine right now. I will shutdown the computer, come back later, turn it on and no internet. DHCP has changed the address from 192.xxx.xxx.xxx to a restricted one. I have tried removing BT dongle, using wired keyboard and mouse, etc.

Does anyone have any idea? The system work great otherwise with a cinebench opengl of 54.5 and CPU over 7.

BOb

Well here is a screenshot of osx 10.7.2 and windows XP I just ordered Win 7. we will see how things go once i get that installed
BTW I am using Fusion 4

LBC

Attachments

• Geneius ok.tiff
    372 KB · Views: 473
  • Geneius ok.tiff
    372 KB · Views: 472
First post, I have a near identical build started, and I hope to get it running before the new year.

I am planning on running Lion and Windows 7. It will be my first build ever.

Just curious about booting, sleep and only having wireless peripherals. Does this work well together?

Also any reason for the Rocketfish as opposed to the Jabra bluetooth?

I just ordered win7. Tried the download way through fusion but no joy.
Right now xp works fine through fusion. For what I use win. For there is no reason to dual. Boot. As far as wireless goes. My Internet it hard wired as well as my keyboard. My magic trackpad is Bluetooth and it takes a few seconds to wake up. Make sure you have a wired mouse to get things going and paired.
The only reason I choose the Rocketfish was it seemed like the one most people have had o problems with.

LBC

I have the same mobo and video card setup. I installed using similar method but after multi beast installation. I restarted and kernel panic on login screen. Any ideas?

Have you used the boot flags to get started. Also how much ram do you have installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back