Contribute
Register

GA-H77N-Wifi - Success with Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to mention:
stuck at the spinning beach ball (using GTX 680 and latest clover).
But now - with 10.10.1 at the ready. Any recommendations? I´d be soooo thankful for some advice.

congrats. But wasn´t your intention in the first place to get the job done in a "purified" way using clover only? It is still my intention to get the most vanilla system possible. And unibeast doesn´t seem to the first choice (anymore). If you make it using clover - I´d be very grateful.

I could never get the clover USB to get an actual install on my HD. The only sure fire way that I could even get 10.10 booted and installed was the old unibeast USB to HD. Then then installed Clover on the UEFI to serve as the boot. I know its not vanilla, but i don't have nothing on my machine now released to multicast or unibeast, everything is booting via clover!

I could never get the clover USB to get an actual install on my HD. The only sure fire way that I could even get 10.10 booted and installed was the old unibeast USB to HD. Then then installed Clover on the UEFI to serve as the boot. I know its not vanilla, but i don't have nothing on my machine now released to multicast or unibeast, everything is booting via clover!

Try this config.plist with a vanilla install.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.7 KB · Views: 337
:thumbup:loadedaxe:thumbup:
Thanks! Your kext fixed my missing audio. I'm fairly new to all of this, but I'll list what I know below since this thread is the only thread I found specifically addressing the H77N-Wifi board.
H77N-Wifi
3.09 Core i7
OnBoard Graphics
Yosemite 10.10
MultiBeast -> DSDT Free
Drivers -> Audio -> ALC892 & Audio ID 1
Added your kext using KextBeast

Thanks again for the help!

Anyone of you guys have luck with El Capitan? I am running but no audio.

Anyone of you guys have luck with El Capitan? I am running but no audio.

I have the same board. Installed El Capitan using Clover. Also had no audio even though I had the audio kext installed.

Found http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308387-el-capitan-realtek-alc-applehda-audio/ and followed "I. Realtek ALC AppleHDA Scripts" and downloaded "audio_cloverALC-110.command.zip" Terminal command line script. Just download, unzip and double-click to run.

Answer "Yes" to all questions when prompted. Final prompt choose Series 1 option.

When finished, just restart and you should have sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back