Contribute
Register

GA-H77N-WIFI i3 3220 NVIDIA GeForce 210 (Trouble)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
OSX 10.8.3
CPU
Airbook
Graphics
Intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
This is my first build so be gentle.

GA-H77N-WIFI i3 3220
NVIDIA GeForce 210
8GB RAM
128 SSD
2TB HDD

I have tried many flags, BIOS settings and Multibeast setups but the best I can get ML to do is run with a super slow boot, no sound & no ethernet. I was wondering what flags I need and what the best BIOS & Multibeast settings are for my set up to run optimally.

Also, I would like to know how to get my system to boot directly to the gray Apple screen, bypassing the BIOS and the black TonyMacx86 boot selection screen.

One more thing, when should I set up the Fusion Drive in this process?

I appreciate any and all input. Sorry for not being up to date on all the terminology.

I have tried many flags, BIOS settings and Multibeast setups but the best I can get ML to do is run with a super slow boot, no sound & no ethernet. I was wondering what flags I need and what the best BIOS & Multibeast settings are for my set up to run optimally.

Many people have installed using the H77n-wifi Motherboard, including myself. Have a look at the link for option for ethernet and sound. MultiBeast Screenshots in link
Official CustoMac Mini 2012 Guide and Notes (in progress)

For your information you will probably already know that you do not HD4000 on the i3 3220.
Enable rapid start technology in your BIOS to improve boot time.

For your graphics card there are other audio solutions here. Mountain Lion HDMI Audio
Although all the other ports work using audio ALC892 from MultiBeast.

Also, I would like to know how to get my system to boot directly to the gray Apple screen, bypassing the BIOS and the black TonyMacx86 boot selection screen.

I'm not sure that this is possible and really necessary.

One more thing, when should I set up the Fusion Drive in this process?

Guide - Fusion Drive using tonymacx86 Tools & Chimera

Use the search in the right top hand corner of this website. With some searching and reading you can pretty much find and learn anything you want:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back