Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
h81m-p33
CPU
g3258
Graphics
rx470 mining
I cant understand everything its to hard. Can you tell me it is possible to install os x for this set?

h81m p33 with g3258 + rx 470 asus mining
Got the mac with catalina but i need desktop with hackintosh. If its possible what a version is good for that set?
I need some help forinstall and perfect run my hackintosh.

I cant understand everything its to hard. Can you tell me it is possible to install os x for this set?

h81m p33 with g3258 + rx 470 asus mining
Got the mac with catalina but i need desktop with hackintosh. If its possible what a version is good for that set?
I need some help forinstall and perfect run my hackintosh.

Hello there.

If you can use your real Mac to download Catalina then yes, you can try to install it on your PC hardware.

Please understand that Apple never used the Haswell Pentium series CPUs. However, if you inject a Fake CPU ID for one of the supported Haswell models you will probably get a bootable system.

I worry when you say it is "too hard" because generally, although you should be able to create a working system, that CPU will always be a concern for a "perfect" Hackintosh.

1) So to start with, create a UniBeast Catalina USB installer drive.

2) Next boot your PC from it. Use the BIOS menu to select the USB drive to boot from.

3) At the Clover menu move the cursor down to the second row of icons and select "Options". From this menu select "Binaries Patching". In this menu change the "Fake CPUID" setting to one such as "0x0306C0", and then "Return" to the main menu.

Hopefully that will start the installer. Remember you will need to enter the CPU ID for each boot until you have a working machine and then you can make the change permanent by entering it into your config.plist.

Sorry if that sounds difficult but ... Try it.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back