Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Fujitsu LifeBook E744, Various problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tested it, it works but only If I wait in the login screen like 10 seconds, then the battery bar appears and it's fully working, if I log in before the bar pop, it won't refresh, not a big deal tho, I'm very very happy with the result :D

Try removing abm_firstpolldelay kernel flag or reducing the delay.

Also, ACPI not patched correctly. No "OS Check Fix" or equivalent. Refer to ACPI patching guide.

I also tried to fix the BT, and I noticed that it has a USBController, so I added it to my SSDT and it works but I need a reboot to make it detect, also not a big deal.

As expected.
As SSDTs are loaded by Clover, a reboot with the SSDT in place is required.

Try removing abm_firstpolldelay kernel flag or reducing the delay.

Also, ACPI not patched correctly. No "OS Check Fix" or equivalent. Refer to ACPI patching guide.

As expected.
As SSDTs are loaded by Clover, a reboot with the SSDT in place is required.

Ok i reduced the delay(It's 1/3 of before) and applied "OS Check Fix(Linux)", now it works perfectly.

Yes I know that SSDT are loaded by clover, and I excepted to need a reboot, but I have 2 very minor issues:
- If my pc goes to sleep then the BT isn't available and I need a reboot
- If I press a button that disables Wifi and Bluetooth then enable them again (wifi don't work anyway cause it's not compatible) the bluetooth isn't available even if recognized(checked in IOReg) and I need a reboot here too.

I want to thank you for the support, really you are awesome

Attached debug files.

Attachments

• debug_29147.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
- If my pc goes to sleep then the BT isn't available and I need a reboot
- If I press a button that disables Wifi and Bluetooth then enable them again (wifi don't work anyway cause it's not compatible) the bluetooth isn't available even if recognized(checked in IOReg) and I need a reboot here too.

Intel BT not supported.
Replace WiFi/BT hardware with supported Broadcom.
Refer to the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi, I'm back with another "problem".
First of all: Merry Christmas :D :D

I'm trying to use AppleALC instead of VoodooHDA, cause my internal mic don't work with it and cause me some weird things with the audio.

I have an ALC3233 which is based off ALC282, with uses various layout that I tried all, without success.
Tried both in clover and DSDT patch.

Attached my files

Attachments

• debug_18283.zip
    3 MB · Views: 46
Intel BT not supported.
Replace WiFi/BT hardware with supported Broadcom.
Refer to the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi, I'm at the point where it's almost a golden Hackintosh.

Things that works:

• CPU & iGPU Power Management
  • Trackpad (w/ Gestures) & Keyboard
  • Controls for display backlight/audio
  • Battery Management
  • USB Ports internal and external
  • DP port
  • Wifi & Bluetooth (I got an AW-CE123H that worked almost OOB, airdrop, handoff, continuity all works)
  • EM8805 WWAN card
  • Webcam
  • Realtek Internal SD Card Reader
Things that almost works:
- Audio: It actually works, but not the way I want it to work. On my desktop I used AppleALC(I have an ALC1150) and everything worked with Layout 1. Here on my laptop I have an ALC3233 which is based of an ALC282, I tried all of the Layout but nothing worked, so I opted for VoodooHDA, that works but Volume is low and I haven't managed to choose a "default" Output (I want it to be "Speakers" but it always start in "Headphones"), microphone is pretty crappy auto configured by VoodooHDA but with tweaking it sounds normal(tweaks that I can't save apparently).
I tried again with AppleALC and tried to inject id through config.plist/Devices/Properties/PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1b,0) but every id I put in results in the system not starting, attached my debug zip

- Sleep: It goes to sleep and wakes in a perfect way, but only if I manually press "Stop" in the OS, if I close the lid it stays with screen off but not in sleep mode

Thing that not work and will never work:
- Fingerprint sensor, but I don't care

Attachments

• debug_4910.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hi, I'm at the point where it's almost a golden Hackintosh.

Things that works:

• CPU & iGPU Power Management
  • Trackpad (w/ Gestures) & Keyboard
  • Controls for display backlight/audio
  • Battery Management
  • USB Ports internal and external
  • DP port
  • Wifi & Bluetooth (I got an AW-CE123H that worked almost OOB, airdrop, handoff, continuity all works)
  • EM8805 WWAN card
  • Webcam
  • Realtek Internal SD Card Reader
Things that almost works:
- Audio: It actually works, but not the way I want it to work. On my desktop I used AppleALC(I have an ALC1150) and everything worked with Layout 1. Here on my laptop I have an ALC3233 which is based of an ALC282, I tried all of the Layout but nothing worked, so I opted for VoodooHDA, that works but Volume is low and I haven't managed to choose a "default" Output (I want it to be "Speakers" but it always start in "Headphones"), microphone is pretty crappy auto configured by VoodooHDA but with tweaking it sounds normal(tweaks that I can't save apparently).
I tried again with AppleALC and tried to inject id through config.plist/Devices/Properties/PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1b,0) but every id I put in results in the system not starting, attached my debug zip

- Sleep: It goes to sleep and wakes in a perfect way, but only if I manually press "Stop" in the OS, if I close the lid it stays with screen off but not in sleep mode

Thing that not work and will never work:
- Fingerprint sensor, but I don't care
if you enable these in your config,plist: (set them to true)

Code:
<key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>

also:
Use this to make sure your kexts are up to date:

and you need to follow the top part to get your sleep working:

if you enable these in your config,plist: (set them to true)

Code:
<key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>

also:
Use this to make sure your kexts are up to date:

and you need to follow the top part to get your sleep working:

Hi, thanks for your help, after checking "FixRTC" the system starts with layout=3 and works correctly(at least it seems). Autodetection is working, volume is fine and audio quality is perfect.

The sleep is working too.

Never heard of kext-updater but it is AWESOME, thank you so much!

I finally tested DP and VGA (last 2 things that I had to try) and DP works np but VGA gives a black screen on the output monitor. IDK if this is due to my Injected ig-platform-id or EDID but I read on other's posts that VGA port is a little pain.

Anyway, thanks for your help again :D
Posting Debug Zip just if you want to check out the VGA thing but no problem if you don't.

Attachments

• debug_23567.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Hi, thanks for your help, after checking "FixRTC" the system starts with layout=3 and works correctly(at least it seems). Autodetection is working, volume is fine and audio quality is perfect.

The sleep is working too.

Never heard of kext-updater but it is AWESOME, thank you so much!

I finally tested DP and VGA (last 2 things that I had to try) and DP works np but VGA gives a black screen on the output monitor. IDK if this is due to my Injected ig-platform-id or EDID but I read on other's posts that VGA port is a little pain.

Anyway, thanks for your help again :D
Posting Debug Zip just if you want to check out the VGA thing but no problem if you don't.
vga has not been used for around 10 years on a mac, they don't really support it

some peeps have managed to get it working whereas others haven't

you may need to trial and error so to speak different ports.. good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back