Contribute
Register

Fujitsu Lifebook A512 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did
you seemed to have more success when you used unibeast

suggest to add USBInjectAll.kext to clover/kexts/other and use the laptop config.plist instead of the unibeast one

you seemed to have more success when you used unibeast

suggest to add USBInjectAll.kext to clover/kexts/other and use the laptop config.plist instead of the unibeast one
Are you suggesting that I use Unibeast now? With USBInjectAll.kext to clover/kexts/other and use the laptop config.plist?

Are you suggesting that I use Unibeast now? With USBInjectAll.kext to clover/kexts/other and use the laptop config.plist?
yes, as you had more success with that option

yes, as you had more success with that option
Hi Feartech. So I did as you said and goto. lot further into the boot process. However it has been stuck on the attached error for over 40 minutes now. But it is getting there. Any ideas what this could be or how to resolve it?

Attachments

• tempImageesUjFu.png
    tempImageesUjFu.png
    17.4 MB · Views: 42
Hi Feartech. So I did as you said and goto. lot further into the boot process. However it has been stuck on the attached error for over 40 minutes now. But it is getting there. Any ideas what this could be or how to resolve it?
looks like a graphics issue

make sure yo are using the correct config.plist for your hardware

looks like a graphics issue

make sure yo are using the correct config.plist for your hardware
Yeah I am I am using the config_HD3000_1366x768.plist renamed to config.plist or have I missed something?

Yeah I am I am using the config_HD3000_1366x768.plist renamed to config.plist or have I missed something?
in your config.plist, remove the # from here:
Code:
<key>#snb-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x00010000</string>

so it looks like:
Code:
<key>snb-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x00010000</string>

then try it

in your config.plist, remove the # from here:
Code:
<key>#snb-platform-id</key>