Fujitsu Esprimo Q956 compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 191
Damnit, i didn’t changed anything and it ain’t booting clover anymore :mad:

It didn’t boot as grub was still part of it. Then decided to reinstall again (why not? Installer is working right?). Shouldn’t have done that. Now the usb isn’t booting anymore.

Damnit, this is frustrating!:mad: It was working, than after reboot Grub (previous linux install) was preventing it from booting, and now it's impossible to get past my previous issue: apfs_module_start:beachball:

Damnit, this is frustrating!:mad: It was working, than after reboot Grub (previous linux install) was preventing it from booting, and now it's impossible to get past my previous issue: apfs_module_start:beachball:
Soliloquy and swearing may help to vent your frustration through Forum post but cannot get you any help unless you upload your EFI Folder from the USB Installer disk to get some clues as to why you are not able to boot without Verbose boot errors of impending USB port failure shown at IMG_2137.JPG uploaded at #5 and edited and shown to you on 1.Impending Prohibited Entry Error.png on this thread #6.

I know @cmn699, but It's frustrating that nothing has been changed and it doesn't install anymore...
Attached is my CLOVER map on EFI, I guess that's what you mean with EFI Folder?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 19.25.41.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 19.25.41.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 94
I know @cmn699, but It's frustrating that nothing has been changed and it doesn't install anymore...
Attached is my CLOVER map on EFI, I guess that's what you mean with EFI Folder?
  • Attaching CLOVER from the USB Disk as in your present case(or System Disk if that is what is asked) , involves 'mounting' the EFI Partition of the disk attached to a working Mac or Hack and locating EFI Folder and its containing CLOVER folder Right click and Compress CLOVER >attach to the Post as shown in the bulleted illustrated steps here: #4
  • You have uploaded an image of your CLOVER FileTree without config.plist from it as separate attachment .
  • Therefore I have only half the information I needed to help you.
  • In the uploaded CLOVER FileTree I see plenty of problems some of which can very easily explain your problem seen in verbose boot screen.

• However without config.plist , I don't know how much my edited image is going to help you solve your issues. Had you included your whole CLOVER as a zipped file that includes config.plist, this delay in a full troubleshoot step could have been averted.

• Anyway try and edit your CLOVER/drivers64UEFI and CLOVEE/kexts/Other as shown in the edited image and reboot in verbose and see.
  • For me Video clip has no value, static images are all I need.
More editing to include changes to drivers64UEFI anticipating possible other issues during boot.

Attachments

• 1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
@cmn699 I'm posting this from my hackintosh computer ;) Yet my previous post isn't visible yet as its pending admins approval... I've created an installer via another website and that worked.

You're spot on with your last post, I needed more than the basic unibeast method described on this website.

Now I'm fine tuning. My graphics are good, yet only 7 MB and my audio isn't recognised yet :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 12.42.11.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 12.42.11.png
    695 KB · Views: 126
@cmn699 I'm posting this from my hackintosh computer ;) Yet my previous post isn't visible yet as its pending admins approval... I've created an installer via another website and that worked.

You're spot on with your last post, I needed more than the basic unibeast method described on this website.

Now I'm fine tuning. My graphics are good, yet only 7 MB and my audio isn't recognised yet :thumbup:
To get Intel HD Graphics to show full video acceleration[QE/CI] and Audio to be enabled in your System disk, you need to upload your CLOVER from the System Disk using same CCG method as shown on the previous link but selecting the System Hard disk to mount its EFI Partition and then navigate to its CLOVER to compress and upload.

Could you please let me know how you got it working on your Q956? I'm stuck on exactly the same problem...
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back