Graphics
ATI M 9000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I successfully created my Yosemite with unibeast and rush ahead with clean installation without back up my old Mavericks along with its Install OS X Yosemite.app :banghead:

I'm in country where connection bandwidth is slow and expensive. Is there any way to recreate my usb as backup? I read the forum and looks like there is no way to create this. But i really hope i can find one. 5 GB is 95% my 1 month Internet quota.

My situation is: I have a working Yosemite USB created with unibeast, and a working Yosemite.

Any idea i can recreate another USB (in case this one fail in the future, you know as we are very beginner - we always use the usb to boot up during trial and error, force reset when stuck, etc)/extract the install os x yosemite.app? a link perhaps if any?

Thanks so much and apologize for bad english.. :p

Thanks bro. It's time to put into trash my copy of unibeast usb on desktop, just a waste (though it might work with copy and paste into new usb) :)

Btw, awesome site, finally have a "mac".. Mavericks -> Yosemite :headbang:

Thanks..

I'm at work at the moment so can't check but believe you should be able to go to the app store and re download Yosemite from your purchases (even though you have already upgraded).

You then should be able to follow the same process to create the unibeast usb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back