Contribute
Register

Fixed > AppleKeyStore: operation failed (IOConsolueUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I have Dell Optiplex SFF 7010 running Mojave without a single glitch, everything works perfectly.
So, I have made a working clone to try to update my hackintosh. So i did updated directly form software Update to Mac OS Catalina without any major issues.

The problem is that sometime it boots ok, but sometime it doesn't. Most of the time I get AppleKeyStore: operation failed
after a minute this line appears: IOConsolueUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3
Then after a minute or 2 the pc reboots and it works. (or not)

I have searched for a solution and tried different options to resolve this issue. I am trying for days, but no luck.
Please anyone has a solution I could try???

This system:

Dell Optiplex SFF 7010
Intel core i5 3550
8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz Ram
Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 710

Thank you

UPDATE:
After trying to fix this for a few days, finally I have found the cause
Woodoo HDA 2.9.1

After removing Woodoo HDA 2.9.1 it's all good (for now)

Attachments

• image_3.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    959.8 KB · Views: 3,514
  • image_4.jpg
    image_4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,124
  • config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
Hi

I have Dell Optiplex SFF 7010 running Mojave without a single glitch, everything works perfectly.
So, I have made a working clone to try to update my hackintosh. So i did updated directly form software Update to Mac OS Catalina without any major issues.

The problem is that sometime it boots ok, but sometime it doesn't. Most of the time I get AppleKeyStore: operation failed
after a minute this line appears: IOConsolueUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3
Then after a minute or 2 the pc reboots and it works. (or not)

I have searched for a solution and tried different options to resolve this issue. I am trying for days, but no luck.
Please anyone has a solution I could try???

Thank you

Hi there.

That error is usually caused by a Graphics Card - in your case is that the GTX650 ? It should be natively supported.

The only error in your config.plist is that you have InjectNvidia 'ticked'. It should be left blank.

:)

Hi there.

That error is usually caused by a Graphics Card - in your case is that the GTX650 ? It should be natively supported.

The only error in your config.plist is that you have InjectNvidia 'ticked'. It should be left blank.

:)

Thank you for your reply
This is my second hackintosh with Nvidia GT710 which should be supported

I will try without InjectNvidia

Thank you

Thank you for your reply
This is my second hackintosh with Nvidia GT710 which should be supported

I will try without InjectNvidia

Thank you

Sorry, I was looking at your profile. I see the GT710 now. Same correction applies. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back