Contribute
Register

Fix Sleep/Wake Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok DSDT breaks sleep and your GeneralUSBXHCI.kext does not work, uninstalling all the kext and installing the one in multibeast works though. I also installed HDMI audio which worked ok, but I installed ALC898 for microphone but now HDMI audio doesn't work so I need some help with that.

Ok DSDT breaks sleep and your GeneralUSBXHCI.kext does not work, uninstalling all the kext and installing the one in multibeast works though. I also installed HDMI audio which worked ok, but I installed ALC898 for microphone but now HDMI audio doesn't work so I need some help with that.

are you still using Chimera? to answer your other post this Nuc is really nice
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F3F38O2?ie=UTF8&tag=tonymacx86com-20

I actually switch to clover and have everything running except pass off but i Plan on buy a wifi bluetooth combo card recommended by tony

I also switched my usb 3.0 kext thanks to rehabman

Attachments

• GenericUSBXHCI.kext.zip
    58.1 KB · Views: 88
Ok cool still using chimera if I have to I will switch to clover next weekend.

Ok cool still using chimera if I have to I will switch to clover next weekend.
A little hard to explain but it fixes a lot of little bugs. For example, my hd tv does not get recognized anymore when the tv is off. My cpu has better c states and p states and is much cooler, imessage works, find my mac works a lot more little things.

Sounds awesome will do. Is there a way to switch bootloaders or do I have to reinstall?

Yes, there is a way. Just install Clover into your HDD and remove the /Extra folder once you get Clover working.

I Ended up using carbon copy cloner and did it that way but Chimera does not make a recovery partition so I recommend using the clover usb if you made one and reinstalling on top of your existing yosemite install. That way it will not get rid of you data. You will have to reinstall your audio and trim using multibeast and a couple account settings are changed. But in doing this it lets you use key chain and find my mac. Follow these steps if you have the clover usb. After the initial install enter back into the usb and let it do its thing once completed choose terminal and use diskutil list to see if it made a recovery partition should be disk1s3 or what ever your hd is numbered

/dev/disk1
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *120.0 GB disk1
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk1s1
2: Apple_HFS Yosemite Clover 119.2 GB disk1s2
3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk1s3

7. When the installer asks you where to install, choose Yosemite, or your existing install.
8. Upon completion, system will restart a 1st time
9. Press the hotkey to choose boot device
10. Choose USB
11. When Clover boot screen is visible, choose Boot OS X Install from OS X Install OS X Yosemite

The system will boot into the new drive, create the recovery partition, and complete the installation. Upon completion, system will restart a 2nd time.

12. Press the hotkey to choose boot device
13. When Clover boot screen is visible, choose Yosemite
14. The system will launch OS X Setup
-tonymacx86

Ok tried the Clover Method got it still on the Flash Drive and the computer boots with Bluetooth Controller Missing Transport Error. I booted with -v -f "Graphics Mode"=1920x1200x32 flags. I tried it in the USB 3 port and UEFI both don't work. In USB 3 it goes to the EFI boot manager screen, I click on Continue but nothing happens. On USB 2 I try UEFI but it just boots into the Windows Partition when I do that. So yeah it only boots Clover when I do USB 2 Legacy. Need some help, I followed the Clover Tutorial in the Guides section. BTW I had no important data on the HDD anyway so I wiped it clean. Now I have 4 HDD's with 1 occupied by Windows 8.1. The other three are clean 1TB each. Windows has its own 1TB Drive. Also have CD/DVD ASUS TTSCORP Drive connected. Using the 1604 BIOS you gave me.

Won't install OSX till I go out today and get a GTX 970 for my build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back