Contribute
Register

Fix Sleep/Wake Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifi works flawlessly need to test Bluetooth! :headbang:

Cool Bluetooth works with no Kexts/patches to anything! I tested with Bluetooth speaker, also works flawlessly with Bluetooth! Need to test handoff and airdrop. Also sleep, everything else is installed. Uninstalled intelcpupowermanagement Kexts. Installed iMac and hibernate mode desktop. HDMI audio also, will install ALC 898. Do you think getting a GTX970 is a good idea with a 500w psu. What are your bios settings?:?:

Also does your iMessage work? Just asking because you use Chimera.

Cool Bluetooth works with no Kexts/patches to anything! I tested with Bluetooth speaker, also works flawlessly with Bluetooth! Need to test handoff and airdrop. Also sleep, everything else is installed. Uninstalled intelcpupowermanagement Kexts. Installed iMac and hibernate mode desktop. HDMI audio also, will install ALC 898. Do you think getting a GTX970 is a good idea with a 500w psu. What are your bios settings?:?:

Usually wifi and bluetooth dongles do not work with hand off. You would have to get a broadcom chip that has both features. I do not really care for handoff or imessage because I have a MBP. I dont want my system full of notifications from various locations. I don't even have my email synced with my hackintosh. I use it for surfing and entertainment. You have to look up how much power consumption the GTX970 needs to run. The website will give you the recommended PSU

Ok sounds good, I just installed OSX and settings crashes and freezes if I connect to bluetooth speaker. Safari is buggy, before I installed the wifi card it was just fine. I suspected bad RAM or bad HDD. I tried me memtest86 I got no errors. Will test hdd when I get home.

WOW! No DSDT edits or SSDT and Sleep/Wake is working like a charm on new OSX install! Amazing! No Jettison either, tested it on accident when I left it on while eating dinner! Tested again and worked! Thats cool. I installed all the kexts and stuff, and what do you know the sleep and wake works with no DSDT or SSDT! Cool lets see if this keeps working, no dark wake. But I did remove IntelCPUPowerManagement and NCPM.kext! Hope it keeps working will test with apps installed. Installing Xcode......

BLE not working switching USB ports, maybe the sleep was affected by my BLE on my first install with 2 new Hardware pieces.....

OK just fine for now.... BLE works fine/awesome! And WiFi is fantastic! The sleep/wake is perfectly working with minimal tweaks. Note:I changed the install drive's SATA port to Intel port. It is a HDD so 3GB p/sec is just fine. Right now I have 4 1TB HDD's:One Windows 8.1, One OS X, and 2 freespace (probably linux soon as in Ubuntu).

The Install is still going great. But it still feels unstable though, so I will just add a DSDT and SSDT just in case, I will remove if they break sleep. (I'm still on patched BIOS). Also if you were to buy a Micro PC (Intel NUC, etc) what would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back