Contribute
Register

[Fix] Skylake menu bar glitch fix

So you are using 19160001? But why not 191B0000? This is correct one for 6700HQ cpu? Can you try with that and then i will re-make ssdt for you
yes, was using 0x19160000 then tried your 191B0000 in ig-platform-id, that boots up fine with no glitches, i have gone back to my original dsdt and ssdts and have used the patches from the post a few pages back, all seems to be working

yes, was using 0x19160000 then tried your 191B0000 in ig-platform-id, that boots up fine with no glitches, i have gone back to my original dsdt and ssdts and have used the patches from the post a few pages back, all seems to be working
Here is SSDT that is not overriding graphics-id, so you can enable intel injection and write correct id in clover. all other attributes will come with ssdt

Attachments

• SSDT-HDMI-HD530.aml.zip
    561 bytes · Views: 325
Here is SSDT that is not overriding graphics-id, so you can enable intel injection and write correct id in clover. all other attributes will come with ssdt
thanks for your help but the file attached didn't remove the glitch, i have used the clover patches and that seems to work fine

thanks again for you help

Keep in mind this SSDT depends on the following pre-requisites:
- GFX0 is not already renamed to IGPU (and not VID, as is typical on Thinkpad laptops)
- GFX0._STA is not defined anywhere else
- GFX0._INI is not defined anywhere else
- GFX0._DSM is not defined anywhere else
- HECI is not already renamed IMEI
- HECI._STA is not defined anywhere else
- HECI._INI is not defined anywhere else
- HECI._DSM is not defined anywhere else

I have solved the gltiches, best Thanks :)

Last edited:
After further testing I found the original patch from sherlocks on the first page has removed both sound inputs and outputs here. :( I tried running Multibeast 9.01 again (ACL1150/100) and then running the cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command as I've done previously for sound but Sound input and output devices never populate with choices. Help resolving this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Update: This issue has been resolved. Go to below link to see the procedure I used to resolve the issue:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/skylake-intel-hd-530-graphics-glitch-fix.206410/page-5

Prior to adding patch:
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 10.43.56 AM.png

After patch:
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 10.01.21 AM.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Tried to use it, but there's no change, I still have that glitches :(
Intel HD520
Running macOS 10.12.1 (Build 16B2555)
Attached my config.plist, thank you!
@RehabMan do you maybe know something about it? :p

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.4 KB · Views: 265
It's for HD530, I have 520.
I don't have an SSDT.aml yet, I have SSDT-0,1,2... but I didn't use Native PM yet (waiting for the new MacBooks' Configurations)
Only use with 1 file? Can be only used on DSDT and not the SSDT's?

Thanks!

Hello. Its very simple. You don't need dsdt patch or tiny. Stable? Dont worry. AddProperties is same like tiny SSDT.

So you simply copy and paste from skylake glitch plist in config.plist.

Its your choice that if you use ssdt injection or simply add AddProperties.

Thanks

Hello. Its very simple. You don't need dsdt patch or tiny. Stable? Dont worry. AddProperties is same like tiny SSDT.

So you simply copy and paste from skylake glitch plist in config.plist.

Its your choice that if you use ssdt injection or simply add AddProperties.

Thanks
Thanks for your help!
I added them to AddProperties, you can look at my config.plist :)

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.4 KB · Views: 452
Back