Contribute
Register

[Fix] Skylake menu bar glitch fix

dammit I do everything like in post #1 and now works only hdmi tv without audio maybe someone was have this issue? and glitch for meniu bar not gone on hdmi laptop is blank window now :/ I put my dsdt and config.plist thx for help

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    152.1 KB · Views: 147
  • config.plist
    6.9 KB · Views: 252
dammit I do everything like in post #1 and now works only hdmi tv without audio maybe someone was have this issue? and glitch for meniu bar not gone on hdmi laptop is blank window now :/ I put my dsdt and config.plist thx for help
upload all problem reporting files as per post 221

Really sorry for that. Okay now I get it just I need cover boot f4 and regulated file zip and then I can put here right? Sorry agen for me low English :(

here finally I understand what I need read :) i just renew my pc all install fresh and renew all dsdt I try again and glitch gone but in clover I injected intel and it not worked just working with EDID if can someone look and say what I need to do I will try fix it thx and and just from iMac I just change in MacBook Pro for hdmi

Attachments

• Tautvis’s iMac.zip
    485.9 KB · Views: 138
  • RehabManhd530.zip
    86.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
here finally I understand what I need read :) i just renew my pc all install fresh and renew all dsdt I try again and glitch gone but in clover I injected intel and it not worked just working with EDID if can someone look and say what I need to do I will try fix it thx and and just from iMac I just change in MacBook Pro for hdmi

What is the issue? The ioreg shows working graphics (QE/CI) and AAPL,GfxYTile injected.

Oh o okay then is fixed finally and can I ask wl1 more question about audio what your guide for solution for work properly hdmi audio? Without voodoo because if I install vaadoo hdmi don't work right?

I have solved the gltiches, best Thanks :)
Hey Firedragon,

Can you please attach your config.plist? I would like to compare it with mine. Thanks

Back