Contribute
Register

[Fix] Intel HD4200/HD4400/HD4600 Mobile on Yosemite

@RehabMan:

Since the insanelymac domain seems to be down and i can't PM you i'lll just reply here.

It seems that screen saver prefs doesn't respect my settings. I changed the screen saver time from never to 1 min and it did not activate after 1 min. I had to reboot to actually register that setting.

Coming to the point, the screen saver doesn't seem to affect the display problem. Simply stated, the screensaver works as usual and no graphics glitch whatsoever occurred.

I do however noticed some missing sharpness (or you can say 16-bit gradient barely visible) in my login screen. It's always there. But i can notice it in login screen only.

EDIT: Its also visible in launchpad. Barely but it is present.

I would like to draw Rehabman's attention that I can't reproduce this issue without the graphics fix presented here in this thread. This is not to say the fix is faulty but to make a note of something I don't understand. The system without full graphics acceleration does not suffer from color gradients after display off/on and reboot process is not affected.

I would like to draw Rehabman's attention that I can't reproduce this issue without the graphics fix presented here in this thread. This is not to say the fix is faulty but to make a note of something I don't understand. The system without full graphics acceleration does not suffer from color gradients after display off/on and reboot process is not affected.

Nice find. But that means a different solution.

Of course it wouldn't... You don't have QE/CI in that case...

Of course it wouldn't... You don't have QE/CI in that case...

I'm sorry but i don't understand. How come without QE/CI the system behaves normally?

I'm sorry but i don't understand. How come without QE/CI the system behaves normally?

Completely different graphics drivers (VESA). Generally, the VESA drivers do not work with sleep.

I apologize if this has been asked before,, In a quest to get FakePCIID working with my i5-4210u (HD4400) I installed config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist from OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config repository.

I figured I could use that as a starting point for my own config. After installing the config.plist, Clovers boot options disappear. My boot partition and recovery partition are not listed. If I revert to a generic config.plist, they come back.

The plist is not corrupted, I can read it and access it with Clover Configurator, but it seems no matter what options I select under "GUI", Clover will not list any boot options. Thanks for any advice!

i have problem with vga out, display can't out, but the monitor detected in my system...
(intel hd4400, asus x455la, core i3 4030u, haswell, yosemite) i'm sorry my grammar so bad ... i'm indonesian ... :)

Back