Contribute
Register

[Fix] Intel HD4200/HD4400/HD4600 Mobile on Yosemite

Hi,

I'm struggling to get my HD4600 mobile working on 10.10.2. I installed FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext. I have attached my config.plist and IOREG. With this set up my graphics remains exactly the same as before installing these kexts. Everything is laggy and glitchy.

My specs:
MSi GE40 laptop
CPU: Intel i7 4700MQ
GPU: Intel HD 4600 Mobile
NVidia GTX 760M
RAM: 8GB

View attachment 126752
View attachment 126753

Thanks a lot in advance

Use the appropriate config.plist from this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Hi I would like to expose my situational ...
If utlizzo this id, 0xa26000a --- ---- without applying any pacth, I I insert it in clover or SSDT (my laptop in signature) I have no problem graph, the menu and perfect, the icons are ok, i programs ok .... not only works off the monitor, the restart button with me always black screen, to share Down monitor after complete stop and reopen it sitema everything!
While if you use this id --- 0xa260006 (which should be the right one for my card) sleep well, but needed this for pacth 9mb for menu also often after changing resolution black screen, the departure often black screen ....

Any suggestions ????

Hi I would like to expose my situational ...
If utlizzo this id, 0xa26000a --- ---- without applying any pacth, I I insert it in clover or SSDT (my laptop in signature) I have no problem graph, the menu and perfect, the icons are ok, i programs ok .... not only works off the monitor, the restart button with me always black screen, to share Down monitor after complete stop and reopen it sitema everything!
While if you use this id --- 0xa260006 (which should be the right one for my card) sleep well, but needed this for pacth 9mb for menu also often after changing resolution black screen, the departure often black screen ....

Any suggestions ????

You should experiment with different ig-platform-id values to discover the one that works the best. Although, it may be necessary to patch it for best results.

Also I do not know if this is the right place, with the HDMI output, the video and all is perfect with two IDs, while audio is wrong, use AppleHDA + HDAenabler ????

After that I have a perfect macbook air ....

But there is a patch to fix only the sleep monitor using this ID - 0X0A26000A ????

Sorry for my English but use google are Italian .....

No I have not tried any patches do not know which one to use for the sleep monitor could you kindly tell me which one?

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Enable internal display after sleep for 0x0a2e000a, 0x0a26000a</string>
<key>Name</key>
<string>disabled:AppleIntelFrameBufferAzul</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>AQAAAEAAAADWAAAABQUAAA==</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>AQAAAEAAAAAeAAAABQUAAA==</data>
</dict>

I tried to include this in the clover, but nothing I have not solved the problem of sleep, for my laptop the only id that does not create other problems apart from the sleep and this 0x0a26000a ..... serebbe fantastic if I could fix and

Ok with the previous patch I think I've solved!
I inserted id card in clover while in SSDT only pactch brightness + fix rename gfx to IGP ....

I hope it can esserer useful ....

Now I miss only audio hdmi !!!

Back