Contribute
Register

[Fix] 10.11.4 broken audio with AppleHDA injector (dummyHDA)

Hi guys I need your help. I updated from appstore from 10.11.3 to 10.11.4 and after that audio doesn't work. I tried editing info.plist as described here, rebuild cache and permissions, tried reinstalling everything from probook installer with no luch

Here you can see my info.plist file:

PHP:
    <key>OSBundleLibraries</key>    <dict>        <key>com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController</key>        <string>1.7.2a1</string>        <key>com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib</key>        <string>1.5.2a1</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily</key>        <string>1.2.0a1</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily</key>        <string>200.5</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily</key>        <string>2.0</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily</key>        <string>265.88</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport</key>        <string>2.0</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily</key>        <string>1.1</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.bsd</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.iokit</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.libkern</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.mach</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.private</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>    </dict></dict>

Please help me

I only have AppleHDA.kext and AppleHDAALC.kext which one should i edit? thank you

Hello guys. It doesn't work on ProBook 640G1. I followed the #22 topic. Any idea? Thanks.

Just do it, but the new installation doesn't overwrite my patched AppleHDA... Strange. It was overwritten during first installation, but not now.

Please, could you share an original one from 10.11.4? Maybe could be useful for someone else.. or send me a PM.
Thanks in advance.

Do a fresh install to a second partition. Harvest AppleHDA.kext from the new install for the old install.

Hi guys I need your help. I updated from appstore from 10.11.3 to 10.11.4 and after that audio doesn't work. I tried editing info.plist as described here, rebuild cache and permissions, tried reinstalling everything from probook installer with no luch

Here you can see my info.plist file:

PHP:
    <key>OSBundleLibraries</key>    <dict>        <key>com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController</key>        <string>1.7.2a1</string>        <key>com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib</key>        <string>1.5.2a1</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily</key>        <string>1.2.0a1</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily</key>        <string>200.5</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily</key>        <string>2.0</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily</key>        <string>265.88</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport</key>        <string>2.0</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily</key>        <string>1.1</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.bsd</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.iokit</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.libkern</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.mach</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.private</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>    </dict></dict>

Please help me

The text you show above is not a valid Info.plist.

I only have AppleHDA.kext and AppleHDAALC.kext which one should i edit? thank you

You edit the AppleHDA injector just as mentioned in post #1. In your case, AppleHDAALC.kext.

Hello guys. It doesn't work on ProBook 640G1. I followed the #22 topic. Any idea? Thanks.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Do a fresh install to a second partition. Harvest AppleHDA.kext from the new install for the old install.

I don't know hoe to do it... but... is it so difficult to share an original AppleHDA.kext?

I don't know hoe to do it... but... is it so difficult to share an original AppleHDA.kext?

I see no one has responded to your request for AppleHDA.kext.

I don't see any reason to upload files that are readily available from the OS X installer.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    599 KB · Views: 93
Back