Contribute
Register

[Fix] 10.11.4 broken audio with AppleHDA injector (dummyHDA)

Please can someone send me on original vanilla AppleHDA.kext from 10.11.4
I overwritten it with my patched one.

Thanks

You can run the OS X installer to restore all kexts to vanilla.

Thanks for the suggestion... I've updated through AppStore.
Ok I'll download combo package...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Thanks

Attachments

• Mac Probook.ioreg.zip
    542 KB · Views: 94
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 93
  • Output di Terminale salvato.txt.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Output di Terminale salvato 2.txt.zip
    1 KB · Views: 91
I´m completely screwed...i don´t know if it was the Clover update that did it, but i am getting:

Recovery image verification failed - when i try to boot from hd

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting Overrides for IABootfiles/boot.efi, when i try to boot from my USB installer, even if i try to run the El Capitan installer...

Before i faced this problem, i was able to boot without caches with the USB pen, and tried to repair caches with the terminal comand RehabMan gave me, but i was unable because it was saying "locked"...i guess that is the problem

I can boot into Windows if i remove all Clover boot options, only in this case.

What can i do? (i don´t have a real Mac)

RehabMan, any advice on this?

I´m completely screwed...i don´t know if it was the Clover update that did it, but i am getting:

Recovery image verification failed - when i try to boot from hd

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting Overrides for IABootfiles/boot.efi, when i try to boot from my USB installer, even if i try to run the El Capitan installer...

Before i faced this problem, i was able to boot without caches with the USB pen, and tried to repair caches with the terminal comand RehabMan gave me, but i was unable because it was saying "locked"...i guess that is the problem

I can boot into Windows if i remove all Clover boot options, only in this case.

What can i do? (i don´t have a real Mac)

Off-topic. Open separate thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks worked like a charm.
Lou

For those that need more explanation, see post #22: [Fix] 10.11.4 broken audio with AppleHDA injector (dummyHDA)
This works perfectly!

Hey man nfg1991 !!, u rock!! thanx to u and RehabMan.

My Probook 450g1 is rockin hard!!.. Confirmed 10.11.4 with post 22 fix is complete...

Just do it, but the new installation doesn't overwrite my patched AppleHDA... Strange. It was overwritten during first installation, but not now.

Please, could you share an original one from 10.11.4? Maybe could be useful for someone else.. or send me a PM.
Thanks in advance.

Back