Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

please here is it:
I didn't find any issues with the brcm wifi related settings in your config.plist.

My next question would be whether your system is patched with the newest release of OCLP or not. For Sonoma 14.4, you need to root patch your system with at least OCLP 1.4.0 or newer otherwise your brcm wifi will not function.

Also, I suggest removing -amfipassbeta from the boot-args and update the AMFIPass.kext to 1.4.0.

I didn't find any issues with the brcm wifi related settings in your config.plist.

My next question would be whether your system is patched with the newest release of OCLP or not. For Sonoma 14.4, you need to root patch your system with at least OCLP 1.4.0 or newer otherwise your brcm wifi will not function.

Also, I suggest removing -amfipassbeta from the boot-args and update the AMFIPass.kext to 1.4.0.
I have OCLP 1.4.2, revert root patches after upgrade AMFIPass.kext to v1.4.0 and romoving -amfipassbeta, but nothing changed.

Maybe is needed to make some additional settings in OCLP 1.4.2 or just reinstall Sonoma since the IOSkywalk.kext was installed after the latest Sonoma update.

One more thing, someone wrote it above that he Installed 14.4 update and then applied OCLP 1.4.2 network patches.
I wonder how to apply network patches using OCLP :?:

after upgrade AMFIPass.kext to v1.4.0 and romoving -amfipassbeta, but nothing changed.
Lets put it this way, AMFIPass is not directly related to OCLP patching for Wi-Fi. I only suggested it so you don't need to use -amfipassbeta boot-arg with the updated version of AMFIPass 1.4.0

Maybe is needed to make some additional settings in OCLP 1.4.2 or just reinstall Sonoma since the IOSkywalk.kext was installed after the latest Sonoma update.
IOSkywalk.kext is not something you install. You inject it via bootloader and that will be that. It won't make any difference whether you had it injected prior to updating or not.

One more thing, someone wrote it above that he Installed 14.4 update and then applied OCLP 1.4.2 network patches.
I wonder how to apply network patches using OCLP :?:
Again, have you applied OCLP's Modern Wireless patch after you installed 14.4?

Just out of curiosity, I tried the EFI you posted above on my system and the Brcm wifi on my end works just fine. If you are unsure of how to apply OCLP patches, you should start by reading post #1 of this thread. Good Luck!

Hint. You should apply the OCLP wifi patch but not revert the patch.

Last edited:
Lets put it this way, AMFIPass is not directly related to OCLP patching for Wi-Fi. I only suggested it so you don't need to use -amfipassbeta boot-arg with the updated version of AMFIPass 1.4.0

IOSkywalk.kext is not something you install. You inject it via bootloader and that will be that. It won't make any difference whether you had it injected prior to updating or not.

Again, have you applied OCLP's Modern Wireless patch after you installed 14.4?

Just out of curiosity, I tried the EFI you posted above on my system and the Brcm wifi on my end works just fine. If you are unsure of how to apply OCLP patches, you should start by reading post #1 of this thread. Good Luck!

Hint. You should apply the OCLP wifi patch but not revert the patch.
unfortunately I can't find info how to apply OCLP's Modern Wireless patch:( please, would you tell me specifically how to do this?

@MAC_OS
Let us to see your config.plist file.
EDIT: got EFI folder.

@MAC_OS
Change this:

one.png

to this:

two.png

And comment.

Back