Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

@esafeddie & @miliuco Downloaded full installer of 14.4 last night. Updated to OCLP 1.4.2 before installing OS update. Ran network patches. Rebooted. All worked normal. Installed 14.4 update, applied OCLP 1.4.2 network patches. Everything is working normal again. Thanks again!
You are very welcome!!!

Just updated IOSkywalkFamily kext from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 and it works like a charm. No need to change anything.

guys, where do you get IOSkywalkFamily kext 1.1.0? I downloaded it from the repo github dortania, but it shows me that this is version: 1.0 but not 1.1

as soon as I activate IOSkywalkFamily in OpenCore the system doesn't want to boot:(

Attachments

• Screen01.png
    Screen01.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
guys, where do you get IOSkywalkFamily kext 1.1.0? I downloaded it from the repo github dortania, but it shows me that this is version: 1.0 but not 1.1

as soon as I activate IOSkywalkFamily in OpenCore the system doesn't want to boot:(

Attachments

• IOSkywalkFamily-v1.1.0.zip
    188.6 KB · Views: 21
@Lensjocky
Thanks, but anyway I can't able to boot system, because as soon as I activate IOSkywalkFamily in OpenCore the system doesn't want to boot:( Could you please share your EFI?

@Lensjocky
Thanks, but anyway I can't able to boot system, because as soon as I activate IOSkywalkFamily in OpenCore the system doesn't want to boot:( Could you please share your EFI?
imac 19,1 O.C. 0.9.9 Here's my EFI without serial #, you'll have to edit config.plist and enter your own.

Works just fine here, though I offer no warranty.
Good Luck,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.4 MB · Views: 11
@MAC_OS
There is a minor bug in IOSkywalkFamily 1.1.0: file info keeps 1.0.0 as version. But it is actually 1.1.0.

thanks Lensjocky for EFI the Bluetooth work as usual, but unfortunately no WiFi is still not active.

Back