Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

Where are you seeing this?
Github page for OCLP. Expand the full changelog section.

Screen Shot 21.jpg

Currently, to fix wifi, I added:
  • Amfipass.kext
  • IOSkywalkFamily.kext
  • IO80211FamilyLegacy.kext(+ AirPortBrcmNIC.Kext)
Blocked com.apple.iokitIOSkywalkFamily
added bootargs: -amfipassbeta
Disabled SIP and SecureBootModel

and applied OCLP root patch with OCLP 0.6.9.

I wonder...Can I just revert the root patch, revert to the EFI I was using before editing it to have WiFi working and patch again with OCLP 1.0.0 without disabling SIP or using the kexts?

Upgraded with no issues. WiFi fixed as well using the Opencore Patcher.
I have same system but I can't get mine going with OpenCore, Worked with Ventura and Monterey but this time not working. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
With the new release of the latest OCLP,
will the Broadcom cards ( particularly the BCM94360NG) support features such as continuity and handoff

or are we only stuck with just basic wifi and bluetooth connectivity?

@miliuco what is different when using 0.6.9 OCLP compared to 1.0.0 in regard to Broadcom Wifi ? Anything ? Must SIP still be disabled and the AMFI boot flag be used etc ?

With the new release of the latest OCLP,
will the Broadcom cards ( particularly the BCM94360NG) support features such as continuity and handoff

or are we only stuck with just basic wifi and bluetooth connectivity?
While I’m not running the latest OCLP, my Fenvi card with that chip works on the last version of OCLP with all the handoff / continuity features (had to do a voiceover and used my phone mic in Final Cut and it connected and worked without issue)

I’d imagine 1.0 would exhibit the same behaviour. Now can you re-enable SIP is my question (probably not, but I’d be happily corrected if you can enable it again)

Currently, to fix wifi, I added:
  • Amfipass.kext
  • IOSkywalkFamily.kext
  • IO80211FamilyLegacy.kext(+ AirPortBrcmNIC.Kext)
Blocked com.apple.iokitIOSkywalkFamily
added bootargs: -amfipassbeta
Disabled SIP and SecureBootModel

and applied OCLP root patch with OCLP 0.6.9.

I wonder...Can I just revert the root patch, revert to the EFI I was using before editing it to have WiFi working and patch again with OCLP 1.0.0 without disabling SIP or using the kexts?
Same exact question here

I guess time will tell :)

question:

my hack (iMac18,3) is vanilla OpenCorePkg (I did upgrade to 0.9.5) + a few hand-picked aml/kexts (lilu, applealc, usb-mapping, nothing exotic), and currently still on Ventura. never used OCLP before.

so do I just download OCLP, run it, "build and install opencore", reboot, run OCLP again and "post install root patch"? what would the "build and install opencore" step do to the aml/kexts that i added?

thanks!

Back