Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

I checked everything again carefully and i don't think there should be any errors. But, it is impossible to apply a patch using OCLP. The button is inactive. And if i try to click "Revert .." an error occurs

I checked everything again carefully and i don't think there should be any errors. But, it is impossible to apply a patch using OCLP. The button is inactive. And if i try to click "Revert .." an error occurs
Make sure you added:
csr-active-config <data> = 03080000
boot-args : amfi=0x80 revpatch=sbvmm

Should use the OpenCore-Patcher app (Sonoma Development):
https://nightly.link/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/workflows/build-app-wxpython/sonoma-development/OpenCore-Patcher.app (GUI).zip

Hi,

So I followed the instructions and I'm 99.9% there. WiFi actually works BUT it does not want to connect to SSIDs that have WPA2Enterprise protection. (Sonoma beta 5)
It connects to unprotected WiFi, it does not see my iPhone hotspot, AirDrop work (YEAH).
Does anybody have any idea how to fix that?
Thanks

@bruttonero
No idea, afaik my wifi connects all kind of network securities, do you have Fenvi T919?

Hi,

So I followed the instructions and I'm 99.9% there. WiFi actually works BUT it does not want to connect to SSIDs that have WPA2Enterprise protection. (Sonoma beta 5)
It connects to unprotected WiFi, it does not see my iPhone hotspot, AirDrop work (YEAH).
Does anybody have any idea how to fix that?
Thanks

I know for sure it shows up iPhone hotspots ok, not yet tested WPA2 Enterprise but Personal is ok here.

Hey guys,
First of all, incredibly appreciative of the work done to enable these legacy broadcom drivers in Sonoma.

I've hit KP and I cant figure out what it is. I followed the instructions, was able to use OCLP to patch the root and install the wifi drivers.

But after reboot, I'm at the AMFI hang even with bootflags. I've reset NVRAM, ensured the IOFamily kext is blocked, Disabled SIP through the recovery. I've attached my config.plist in case anyone spots something I don't.

TIA

Attachments

• config.plist
    37.6 KB · Views: 38
I've attached my config.plist in case anyone spots something I don't.
Hi - I have spotted a misalignment and made the correction for you to try.
Also added MinKernel 23.0.0 value to the three OCLP kexts, this is so that the patch does not affect any other OS install if you are multi booting with another Apple OS.

The Lilu.kext MUST always be the first kext in the config.plist to enable a successful boot up.
Try removing those redundant kexts from the config.plist and also in the kext folder if there as well to lighten your EFI Folder.

Tr the revised config.plist and let me know the results. Good luck.

Attachments

• config.plist
    35.2 KB · Views: 58
@adun12
Are you using the Sonoma-specific OCLP 0.6.9 preview, which you can get from here?

The download link has this text:

Latest builds for the sonoma-development branch can be found below:
Nightly.link: OpenCore-Patcher.app (Sonoma Development)

Following to the letter the instructions that appear when clicking on Hackintosh Notes.

Your config.plist file needs tweaking and some ordering, @esafeddie comments some things including Lilu at the top of the list. I add these:
  • In boot args you have 2 that are redundant, amfi=0x80 and amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1, with OCLP beta we use amfi=0x80 so delete the other amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1.
  • You have revpatch=sbvmm in boot args but I don't see RestrictEvents.kext, this boot arg without this kext does nothing.
  • You have USBInjectAll.kext and USBMap.kext, we usually use one or the other, not both together, if USBMap.kext is a right USB portmap for your motherboard, disable USBInjectAll.

Back