Contribute
Register

Fenvi FV-T919 is Back at Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I access Windows via Parallels, and there's no problem.

Windows should not have an issue if you are bootcamping, or dual booting, as it has much broader hardware support.

Windows should not have an issue if you are bootcamping, or dual booting, as it has much broader hardware support.
It wouldn't make a difference on a virtual machine because the mouse is just passed as input but it doesn't actually connect the mouse to virtual machine as a bluetooth device and disconnect it from the host. All you get

Virtual machines pass input to the guest operating system. I am wanting to know about the dual boot method. Where it is directly interacting with the hardware.

I am wanting to know about the dual boot method. Where it is directly interacting with the hardware.

Perhaps re-reading the second part of what I wrote will be sufficient...

on my hack I mounted the FV-T919 card, purchased on Aliexpress, I dual boot Mac 10.14.2 and Win 10 and use Magic Mouse and the Apple keyboard: it works all regularly both under Mac and under Win that are recognized by the system already at boot time (whereas before I had to use a double keyboard).

With Windows you do not activate the scrolling of the mouse by default but you just need to download a file from Boot Camp of Apple, and it also fully works with scrolling and its customization. More on an old post LazarX stated that the FV-T919 card did not have AC WiFi support: I do not have router / modem ac but from the my system report that I attach it seems that Fenvi supports AC wifi.

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-11-05 alle 00.18.07.png
    Schermata 2018-11-05 alle 00.18.07.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 195
Update 9-6-17 It's now over 3 months since the Fenvi FV-T919 has been out of stock at Amazon.com therefore we have removed it from the current Buyer's Guide.

Right now the Fenvi FV-T919 is on sale at NewEgg. Wouldn't it be best to add it back to the Buyer's Guide if it's really plug and play? Who's the person to contact that's responsible for managing the Buyer's Guide?

It would simplify things for us newbies and avoid us making costly mistakes. Right now info on wifi/bt is scattered in a myriad threads and it's very hard to get a coherent picture of the tradeoffs that you get by going via the reconditioned mac card + adapter route (older chipsets and slow transfer speeds perhaps?) vs a modern all-in-one PCIe solution (no OOB, tweaking needed?)...

Also, the currently recommended card in the guide (TP-Link Archer T9E 802.11AC AC1900) doesn't have bluetooth and that should corrected.

Thanks for this great site.

Right now the Fenvi FV-T919 is on sale at NewEgg. Wouldn't it be best to add it back to the Buyer's Guide if it's really plug and play? Who's the person to contact that's responsible for managing the Buyer's Guide?

It would simplify things for us newbies and avoid us making costly mistakes. Right now info on wifi/bt is scattered in a myriad threads and it's very hard to get a coherent picture of the tradeoffs that you get by going via the reconditioned mac card + adapter route (older chipsets and slow transfer speeds perhaps?) vs a modern all-in-one PCIe solution (no OOB, tweaking needed?)...

Also, the currently recommended card in the guide (TP-Link Archer T9E 802.11AC AC1900) doesn't have bluetooth and that should corrected.

Thanks for this great site.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/site-suggestions.16/

Big sale in China .. Its called 11.11 and is bigger then Black Friday/Cyber Monday It's called Single's Day For Info see: https://techcrunch.com/2018/11/09/alibaba-singles-day-11-festival/

Anyway Fenvi FV-T919 is on sale... Sale 11.11 (Nov 11th) ends 11.12... You can still purchase after 11.11 for a few $$ more.

You can also save on BCM94360CS etc....

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 11.08.31 PM.png

Bought one for 42.22$ with coupons. Altough i had the one with three antennas, wanted to give this a try.
Tell us your experience with it please, if it's really plug and play. Mine is still on the way, will build my first hackintosh next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back